Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank (638 Views)

Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander / 5 Countries With The Most Powerful Militaries In The World! / See The Official State Cars Of Some Of The World's Most Powerful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by BuhariBuster: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
Sometimes, I wonder how the world sees African leaders. Leaders from Africa behave like monarchs with all citizens turned into slaves. However in other parts of the world, leaders are leading with simplicity.

Take a look at what the world's most powerful man is doing in the picture below

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by Chukwurah003: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
You’re misinformed
Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by BuhariBuster: 6:13pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chukwurah003:
You’re misinformed
Inform me

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by Paulo3ree(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chukwurah003:
You’re misinformed
So misinformed

Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by Donexy16(m): 6:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
Paulo3ree:
So misinformed

Over misinformed
Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by Paulo3ree(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
BuhariBuster:

Inform me
Each office have rights accorded to it, which the person that is accorded those rights can't even do otherwise.
Either this pics is a photo shop, or he is on a vacation on a heavily guarded environment or b4 he became the countries number 1 citizen or just within presidential Lodge
Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by Paulo3ree(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
Donexy16:

Over misinformed
If you zoom the pics you will even see how he is been flanked behind
Besides he is promoting a brand

1 Like

Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
You think Putin will walk down to a roadside fuel station without security fueling his car?

I laugh in Russian grin
Re: World's Most Powerful Man Filling His Own Tank by delugajackson: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
And Buhari can't even change his own diapers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Army On The Streets As UK Goes Into Coronavirus Lockdown / American Arrested For Spending Covid-19 Bailout Fund On Lamborghini & Strippers / How President Donald Trump Reacted To Joe Bidens victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.