Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Spiritual Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Spiritual Husband (317 Views)

Anthony Joshua Is My Spiritual Husband – Daniella Okeke / Anthony Joshua Is My Spiritual Husband – Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke / ''my Ex-wife's Spiritual Husband Is Responsible......" Olakunle Churchill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Husband by Vikzz(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
my girlfriend has this spiritual husband or whatever, she always complain about seeing him before she sleeps every night and that he sleeps with her and she has had about 3 children with him in the spirit realm and her mom don carry her go celestial church for deliverance and it leaves her for some time and now it's back again and me i dont get this whole thing cus I don't want anything to happen to me

mods I'll be glad if this is moved to front page for reviews/comments

Lalasticlala

Cc Lalasticlala

Cc Fynestboi

Cc Seun

Cc Mynd44
Re: Spiritual Husband by Barrywest(m): 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hmm, did the husband pay bride price, if he hasn't nothing go sup with you.

(1) (Reply)

Frenchman Franky Zapata Fly On A Fly Board Across The English Channel / Brodashaggi Wishes Nedu Wazobia On His Birthday / Moments From Juliet Ibrahim's "A Toast To Life" Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.