Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today (65916 Views)

Michael Owen Predicts Outcome Of PSG Vs Real Madrid, Others / Neymar Out Of PSG Squad For Match Two Days After Birthday Party / See How Mbappe Brutally Pushed Neymar Out Of Psg’s Trophy Celebration Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Kingsley10000: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2019
geo4c:
But neymar waz given a medal... Bloggers why?
broke nigga buy data and watch the damn video it's real
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by ovcwality(m): 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
no be play o

oga watch the video first before you conclude
guy forget that thing, sometimes this enemies stuff na 4 only fans head, the day i discover cr7 and neymar where close i was suprise, mbappe no fit dey bold like dat make him comot neymar for PIC, they might be really close and just playing
Any ways, to know why i am defending them like that, i like both neymar and mbappe

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by geo4c: 8:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
broke nigga
buy data and watch the damn video it's real

Bros I watched the video before nairaland carried the news

Mbappe pushed him out, but it's not as bloggers paints it. Neymar must have said something funny dat made Mbappe behaved dat way
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by andrew444(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
ovcwality:

guy forget that thing, sometimes this enemies stuff na 4 only fans head, the day i discover cr7 and neymar where close i was suprise, mbappe no fit dey bold like dat make him comot neymar for PIC, they might be really close and just playing
Any ways, to know why i am defending them like that, i like both neymar and mbappe

Cr7 and neymar are close right from barca days

Even messi self no get issues with cr7 na just fans dey make noise
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Rayd502(m): 8:34pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bloggers and their way of twisting things around...It was reported that Mbappe urged Neymar to stay at PSG.The incident is just play acting and shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by wman(m): 8:43pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mbappe was pushing Neymar forward so Neymar will appear in the full picture.

Ths is just a tiny clip. Please watch the full 30s video here. Bloggers are lying and only posted a short video to twist the whole thing.

https://twitter.com/MARDUK_FFC/status/1157662270719176705?s=19

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Mapoka: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Mbappe wicked

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by wman(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
You haven't seen the video and you just concluded it's a play...nawa for Nigerians
i shake my head for you

Watch the full video here

https://twitter.com/MARDUK_FFC/status/1157662270719176705?s=19

Silly bloggers posted a tiny part to twist the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by shogsman(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2019
They were just playing around.but trust the average Nigerian youth to rush to comments without viewing the video from a rational perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by phreakabit(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
They were just playing....Check PSG's official reddit and Instagram, he was actually part of the photo.
Btw, Neymar has already signed for Barcelona it seems, if you check the group photo on PSG's official instagram, he hid his face with his cap.

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by CrestMan: 9:32pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is not true. I watched the match and the ceremony. Neymar was very reluctant to celebrate with them. It was his colleagues that dragged him into it. It was very obvious neymar wanted to stay at the corner.
Bloggers sha shocked

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by CrestMan: 9:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
Endowed595:
Nah play em dey play. If you look closely neymar has the winners medal on his neck. He has every right to be in the pictures. Bloggers sef.

I watched it live. Don't mind those bloggers. Neymar was so uptight hence his colleagues tried to loosen him up smiley
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by tfash96(m): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Neymar should come to man u if they don't want him again....

or he should goto juventus and play with the GOAT
pained man u fan and hater of Messi just bkos u were destroyed by him in 2009 & 2011...Van Der Sar can narrate better
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Mrjo(m): 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
Kingsley10000:
You haven't seen the video and you just concluded it's a play...nawa for Nigerians
i shake my head for you
maybe these pictures are Photoshop

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by jahbiz: 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Having watched the video repeatedly.... here is my submission "Neymar was into some trivial things , maybe talking with some officials behind or something else and mpape was like come on guy, its photo time". The picture below says it all

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by skyfather09(m): 11:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
mbappe speedster... FIFA 19 bois will understand better.
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:13am On Aug 04, 2019
useless blogger. useless op.

stop posting nonsense.
idi.ot.
Mbappe and Neymar were just playacting..
watch the full vid.
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 04, 2019
Neymar should come to Besiktas!!!
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Damfostopper(m): 4:20am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
i shake my head for you
so person no fit play for video..... seems like you can easily be maneuvered by bloggers. ........

spits..... Tueh

Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by Champion01(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2019
From being pampered by Messi and Suarez to being disrespected by a 19 year old boy. How are the mighty falling? May be he deserved it anyway. Oga o.
Re: Mbappe Pushed Neymar Out Of PSG's Trophy Celebration Today by greggng: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigerians are very lazy people....the saw a post by a hacker who compromised wizkid third baby mama account ....the next day the bombarded him with insults without hearing from him. They act without thinking . Now they are insulting neyma....but from the video I watched mpappe even gave the cup to neyma and both where happy....a few days ago mpappe was advicing neyma to stay ....just yesterday someone was calling for revolution instead of peaceful protest...some are here running their mouth supporting anarchy....when buhari send operation anti revolution now they will regret their action...confuse people everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / Lionel Messi Has Already Left Barcelona / Last Tweet Of Stephen Keshi Before His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.