Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

'don’t Kill Mosquitoes, They Need Blood To Feed Their Kids'—animal-right Activis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'don’t Kill Mosquitoes, They Need Blood To Feed Their Kids'—animal-right Activis (355 Views)

Korra Obidi Begs For Money Online To Help Her Battle Ex Husband Over Their Kids / John Dumelo: 'I Give My Tithes To The Needy, They Need It More Than The Church' / Davido's Baby Mamas And Their Kids Spend Quality Time Bonding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'don’t Kill Mosquitoes, They Need Blood To Feed Their Kids'—animal-right Activis by Geebe: 7:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
An animal-rights activist is urging people not to kill mosquitoes, but instead to let the insects bite them.

Wait guys, is he really okay? grin grin grin

Read what he said Below

https://candytv.ng/dont-kill-mosquitoes-they-need-blood-to-feed-their-kids-animal-rights-activist/

Re: 'don’t Kill Mosquitoes, They Need Blood To Feed Their Kids'—animal-right Activis by nuban07(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
Na malaria go kill the activist
Re: 'don’t Kill Mosquitoes, They Need Blood To Feed Their Kids'—animal-right Activis by Funmmyastic: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stupid activist.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Marry A Poor Man As Life Partner "Nkechi Sunday Reveals" / Bbnaija: Ike Attempts To Masturbate As He Suffers Erection (video) / Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Tops Forbes List Of Highest-paid Actors In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.