Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,015 members, 7,863,680 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV (762 Views)

Lexus SUV Stolen In Anambra, Recovered In Adamawa / Update On Student Who 'Ran Mad' After Being Dropped By Lexus SUV In Ogun. Photos / Student 'Runs Mad' After Stepping Down From A Lexus SUV In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV by uckyboy: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
A Lexus SUV owner has revealed on social media what rats did to his car while he was away. The man shared a video online detailing how rats destroyed wires in his car when he traveled.

Giving an account, he disclosed that he was away from home for several months and when he returned he was shocked to see the state of his Lexus SUV.

He wrote;

“Rats sat down in my car engine, and ate my wire for months that i travelled. This is what rats did to my car for months that i have been away”. He said as he shared the video.

Watch video below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/man-reveals-what-rats-did-to-his-lexus-suv/
cc lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV by uckyboy: 7:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
Watch the video HERE

Re: Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV by SUPERPACK: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
And so? Is it there fault, why did you travel without leaving food behind for your co~tenants.
Re: Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV by roqrules04(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
This is Ratxus not Lexus

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV by jamace(m): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
I can relate with this experience. Very annoying.
Re: Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV by uckyboy: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Man Reveals What Rats Did To His Lexus SUV by versejohn: 1:58am On Aug 04, 2019
that's how rats turned my dad's engine to their kitchen (every morning you will see stock fish bone and dry fish)and they turned the driver sit to their latrine..

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerian Army Reacts To Killing Of Chimaobi An Okada Rider In Aba / Police Officers Fire Multiple Shots As DPO And Bus Driver Engage In Street Fight / Tragedy In Okene As Man Kills Pregnant Woman With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.