Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder (29109 Views)

Ortom Slams Miyetti Allah, Defends Benue Anti Grazing Law. / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Fayemi Accused Of Pampering Fulani Herdsmen Over His 2023 ‘presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Kingosytex(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Biritiko:
Tigerclaws comman see your customer.
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Mynd44:

Because the cattle the horsemen herd belong to locals and not them.

A lot of the cattle in Southern Nigeria belong to southerners and these people pay herdsmen to take care of them.
what do you guys gain from spreading misinformation? where did you get this statement from? or you just sit in your room and figure out who owns the cows

5 Likes

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by KfashionHubb: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2019
Forest guards is the way to go. It's now clear that these fulani marauders have no access to public information.. and like their slow-poke brother in aso rock, they seem to escalate their vicious madness in the heat of a public outcry

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by mosegifted: 7:50am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I am accused of bringing nothing but trouble somewhere, I'd respect myself and leave there.

Why can't Miyetti Allah do this and order her foot soldiers to return back to the North rather than endure supposed false accusations?

Nigga too much sense will not kill you

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Mynd44: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Mk12:

what do you guys gain from spreading misinformation? where did you get this statement from? or you just sit in your room and figure out who owns the cows

It is common knowledge actually.

A lot of the young herdsmen are paid about 1000 per head of cattle monthly for their job. It is a side you will not hear

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by HeightsKE: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I am accused of bringing nothing but trouble somewhere, I'd respect myself and leave there.

Why can't Miyetti Allah do this and order her foot soldiers to return back to the North rather than endure supposed false accusations?

You spoke my mind..

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by MChaze25(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Very bad of this group....
May Go help us all.
Op that word is dastardly and not bastardly...
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by madgoat(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2019
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kanu warned us all
You mean the man who ran away and abandoned his people grin.
What do they call such people?

1 Like

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2019
Mynd44:

Because the cattle the horsemen herd belong to locals and not them.

A lot of the cattle in Southern Nigeria belong to southerners and these people pay herdsmen to take care of them.
Where did you get that statistics from?
This is revisionist at best. Everyone is aware of north-south cattle migration in this country called nomadism and it's a northern thing. It really sounds far-fetched that a southerner will acquire a herd of cattle and start looking for a northerner to help him rear it.

6 Likes

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by nnaeyes6: 7:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu foretold this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by UncleJudax(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lol. Like you don't know the plan?

These people are violent. That's how they have conquered most places in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 04, 2019
Mynd44:

It is common knowledge actually.

A lot of the young herdsmen are paid about 1000 per head of cattle monthly for their job. It is a side you will not hear
stop the lies.
Southerners don't own the cows here. if you said northern elites own them, I will understand .

if we own all those cows, we won't be shipping cows from the north daily for consumption

3 Likes

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by westbuoy: 7:59am On Aug 04, 2019
God bless you
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by InvertedHammer: 8:00am On Aug 04, 2019
Guide777:
What do you expect to hear from the bandits protected by federal might ?
/
Nobody is protecting the bandits. The host communities are the ones who play ostrich when they see the herdsmen. Just three Fulani herdsmen and their cows will invade a whole community causing havoc and all the people can do is wail.

I blame the cowards who turn to victims.
/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Nemesis909: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

As your blodas have left South Africa and Malaysia right,?
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 04, 2019
westbuoy:
I pray you should not witness Fulani herdsmen in action. I have witnessed twice in Benue during my NYSC . They value a cow to 10 humans .. just pray you don’t witness this please pray .. that’s my word for you

Whatever, let's not rely on hearsay.

Besides, there are armed robbers from every tribe in this country. Assuming they were Fulani...they won't be any more dangerous if they were Jukun or whatever.

Plus, if you were robbed by Ibo, Yourba, Tiv, Ijaw, etc robbers or kidnappers, would you label the entire tribe evil for the actions of a few of their members?

Siasia's mum was kindapped by Ijaw kidnappers. Are ijaw kidnappers less dangerous than Fulani kidnapeprs.

Anyway, let's support better funding for our Police. And let's put pressure on our polticians.
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Nazacent: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Interesting site for all you need to know in agriculture. https://thefarmersdiary.
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by CodeTemplar: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2019
When some Boko Haram elements were diffusing from sambisa, it was tagged technically defeated.
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by omaigala(m): 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
u can now receive orgasm right?

Don't mind the b@55tard
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by UncleJudax(m): 8:15am On Aug 04, 2019
ChristianEast:
All these spineless southern governors should proscribe Miyetti Allah and Buhari would do nothing about it.

He proscribed IPOB and IMN for just protesting, he would only rant when the stupid governors proscribe the terrorists.

I have never seen leaders so useless.

That would happen if they cared about the people. They are busy crying and looting.
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by UncleJudax(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Buckubuck:

Where did you get that statistics from?
This is revisionist at best. Everyone is aware of north-south cattle migration in this country called nomadism and it's a northern thing. It really sounds far-fetched that a southerner will acquire a herd of cattle and start looking for a northerner to help him rear it.
Mynn44 is known for his/her useless and warped comments. grin

2 Likes

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by vandykeoo7(m): 8:22am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=80910880] shocked

Why can't Miyetti Allah do this and order her foot soldiers to return back to the North rather than endure supposed false accusations?[/quote SIMPLE!. My favorite nairalander, u re highly welcome back. since they banned u nairaland has been so boring, Any mod that will ban or think of banning you again here again na thunder go fire am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by AngelicBeing: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

cool
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by AngelicBeing: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Nobody is protecting the bandits. The host communities are the ones who play ostrich when they see the herdsmen. Just three Fulani herdsmen and their cows will invade a whole community causing havoc and all the people can do is wail.

I blame the cowards who turn to victims.
/
cool
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by MiniImportation: 8:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Am surprise with the speed this group reacted on this,
Are they hiding something or panic
if they don't respond you will be the first to wail, now that they did your are busy analyzing rubbish
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by pointstores(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2019
Nigeria I weep & cry our problem will not consume us we need to shun bad leaders if head is spoilt what can the body do
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Gkemz: 8:47am On Aug 04, 2019
Terrorists operating freely. Buhari will be quick to proscribe Biafra's Ipob and IMN while the main terrorists are allowed to freely operate and commit nuisances.
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by EagleNest(m): 8:57am On Aug 04, 2019
Of course, they can't publicly take ownership of crimes perpetrated by their members. They've got to mount some public defence meanwhile the killings go on.
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Biritiko: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:

Tigerclaws comman see your customer.
Sharrap there
Tigerclaws is my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by Sagay212: 9:21am On Aug 04, 2019
So there are fulani herdsmen in the east? The way iPods brag on the internet and insult other tribes calling them coward, you will think fulani herdsmen will never be found in their region. Na so so empty chest beating online. Fulani even form security for enugu. Tufiakwa
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by bkool7(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These people have no control over most of those criminals just like every other ethnic leaders have no control over criminals amongst them.
It's the government's duty to apprehend all criminals regardless of ethnic affiliations
Re: Paul Offu: Miyetti Allah Defends Fulani Herdsmen Over Catholic Priest’s Murder by ElsonMorali: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2019
Why are people accusing herdsmen unnecessarily?

Why the debate on whether it's herdsmen or not?

Who cares?

Whoever they are they need to be put down like a rabid dog.

They need to be eliminated. They need to be dealt with summarily.

MACABAN says it's not herdsmen. Good. Whoever they are should be killed anytime they decide to strike again.

If MACABAN now says you're killing their members, then we'll conclude that herdsmen were the ones killing all this while.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Northern Stakeholders Will Leave PDP If Wike Mistakenly Emerges As A Candidate' / Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Loss At Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.