Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lower Abdominal Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lower Abdominal Pain (488 Views)

Abdominal Pain: Lower Abdominal Pain During Early Pregnancy / Early Pregnancy Signs: Lower Back And Abdominal Pain That Comes And Goes / Woman Diagnosed With 'abdominal Tumor' Gives Birth To Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lower Abdominal Pain by Powersurge: 9:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
good evening experts in the house! About four days ago I started having pains allover my abdomen. it began after I ate rice (which I cooked myself). Nurse gave me antibiotics injection and drugs. I also equally treated typhoid.

.Now the pain is now concentrated at the right hand side of my lower abdomen. I am going to do test tomorrow. the nurse is saying that it might be appendix.
.are there anything else that can cause such pain? if it turns out to be appendix, what are the things I could possibly need to do?
Re: Lower Abdominal Pain by Bmchristy(f): 9:33pm On Aug 03, 2019
You need stem cell 30 supplement in your body nd the pain will varnish...you will enjoy ur health back. Send msg to me on my WhatsApp no 08074036921. Pls WhatsApp only,thank you..
Re: Lower Abdominal Pain by Powersurge: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
Bmchristy:
You need stem cell 30 supplement in your body nd the pain will varnish...you will enjoy ur health back. Send msg to me on my WhatsApp no 08074036921. Pls WhatsApp only,thank you..

what is stem cell 30? functions? composition?
Re: Lower Abdominal Pain by Powersurge: 11:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
please oo. it's urgent. if you have info share.
Re: Lower Abdominal Pain by ThyroidCureTips(m): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2019
Confirm if it's appendix before seeking for cure.
Re: Lower Abdominal Pain by kaffy4tope(m): 9:49am On Mar 17, 2021
Powersurge:
good evening experts in the house! About four days ago I started having pains allover my abdomen. it began after I ate rice (which I cooked myself). Nurse gave me antibiotics injection and drugs. I also equally treated typhoid.

.Now the pain is now concentrated at the right hand side of my lower abdomen. I am going to do test tomorrow. the nurse is saying that it might be appendix.
.are there anything else that can cause such pain? if it turns out to be appendix, what are the things I could possibly need to do?

Hi bro, how did you go about it ? I’m having same symptoms. Pls gimme your no.
Re: Lower Abdominal Pain by Powersurge: 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2021
kaffy4tope:

Hi bro, how did you go about it ? I’m having same symptoms. Pls gimme your no.

It stopped by itself.

(1) (Reply)

South Korea Develops 10mins Covid -19 Test Kit.. / Stocking Up Your House With Food VS Covid 19 / How To Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer In 5 Minutes With Just #700 (oyao!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.