Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

System Body Looks Old - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / System Body Looks Old (1017 Views)

Cpu That Looks Like Decoder / You Couldn't Believe How What The Inside Of Kainji Dam Looks Like / This Is What The World’s Smallest Laptop Looks Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

System Body Looks Old by Veiniously: 9:48pm On Aug 03, 2019
if a system body paint is now old what can i buy to spray on it to give it a sparkling look or new look .......whats the name of the spray and can car spray do it
Re: System Body Looks Old by udemzyudex(m): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2019
Veiniously:
if a system body paint is now old what can i buy to spray on it to give it a sparkling look or new look .......whats the name of the spray and can car spray do it

Funny grin you better don't go and spray it anyhow on your laptop before it affects your screen.

You can get wallpaper for laptop or take it to a professional for body spray, it will look like brand new.

If you're in lagos, I'll introduce you to a guy that can do it,that's his job in computer Village.

Giving your rough laptop a new look. grin
Re: System Body Looks Old by Veiniously: 2:05am On Aug 04, 2019
udemzyudex:

Funny grin you better don't go and spray it anyhow on your laptop before it affects your screen.

You can get wallpaper for laptop or take it to a professional for body spray, it will look like brand new.

If you're in lagos, I'll introduce you to a guy that can do it,that's his job in computer Village.

Giving your rough laptop a new look. grin
how much does he charge?
Re: System Body Looks Old by udemzyudex(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2019
Veiniously:

how much does he charge?

#2. 5-#3k
Re: System Body Looks Old by Veiniously: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2019
udemzyudex:

#2. 5-#3k
okay can i get the number
Re: System Body Looks Old by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Veiniously:

okay can i get the number

I don't have his number anymore, when you're ready you let me know.

I'll direct you.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will You Go 4 Ccna Or Oracle? / How Can I Get Free Antispyware Download? / File Recovery Software Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.