Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor (658 Views)

Bandits Who Kidnapped 63 Women In Katsina Release Video Of The Bride & Women / 3 Brothers Who Kidnapped And Murdered A Mother Of 5 in Abuja Arrested By Police / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by damiloladuke: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
The female pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma, who was kidnapped yesterday at Ijebu Ode and has regained her freedom has said that those who kidnapped her are Fulani herdsmen.

The Deaconess from Abia State, RCCG Provine 3 Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma who testified at the Redemption Camp during the ongoing Ministers Conference on Saturday night revealed that those who kidnapped her were Fulani herdsmen, Vanguard reports.

In her testimony, Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma said she prayed that God should allow her captors to fall asleep after which she sneaked out of the kidnappers’ den.

https://lailasnews.com/those-who-kidnapped-me-are-herdsmen-rccg-pastor/

lalasticlala

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by piyoo91: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
It is well.. Pls dear nigerians do knw, that their are decent fulanis who had never and will never engage in crimes as such. Dnt label all fulanis as killer herdsmen, we have alot of decent one among we.... Lets us pray for those behind this evil act that God should expose them and speedy judgment should befall them
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by Donald95(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2019
piyoo91:
It is well.. Pls dear nigerians do knw, that their are decent fulanis who had never and will never engage in crimes as such. Dnt label all fulanis as killer herdsmen, we have alot of decent one among we.... Lets us pray for those behind this evil act that God should expose them and speedy judgment should befall them

Caln down Oga.

The victim said it is Fulani, Then, Fulani it is. Unless you are the one
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by JejeNaija(m): 11:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
Now I believe it is high time some people especially bloggers begin to start using their common sense. There should be a complete difference between a bandit and herdsmen.
Fine maybe dey spoke Fulani or Hausa which people might not even know the difference, but when they say herdsmen I begin to wonder.

The police said these kidnappers kept changing location in the forest which brings a very critical question I didn't see the pastor mention. Were they all moving from place to place in the forest with their cattle?

2 Likes

Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by tungamaje: 3:06am On Aug 04, 2019
JejeNaija:
Now I believe it is high time some people especially bloggers begin to start using their common sense. There should be a complete difference between a bandit and herdsmen.
Fine maybe dey spoke Fulani or Hausa which people might not even know the difference, but when they say herdsmen I begin to wonder.

The police said these kidnappers kept changing location in the forest which brings a very critical question I didn't see the pastor mention. Were they all moving from place to place in the forest with their cattle?

It seems it's the culture of Fulanis to shield each other including the criminals among them. Why do the good ones allow the evil ones to paint them black instead of exposing them? Then people are right by labelling all of them as evil
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by emilas1979(m): 3:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Its a pity your GO is still finding it difficult to speak against this evil
damiloladuke:
The female pastor of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma, who was kidnapped yesterday at Ijebu Ode and has regained her freedom has said that those who kidnapped her are Fulani herdsmen.

The Deaconess from Abia State, RCCG Provine 3 Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma who testified at the Redemption Camp during the ongoing Ministers Conference on Saturday night revealed that those who kidnapped her were Fulani herdsmen, Vanguard reports.

In her testimony, Mrs Ibelegbo Chidinma said she prayed that God should allow her captors to fall asleep after which she sneaked out of the kidnappers’ den.

https://lailasnews.com/those-who-kidnapped-me-are-herdsmen-rccg-pastor/

lalasticlala
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by Susu888(m): 5:08am On Aug 04, 2019
Nonsense, fvcking lies. Every crime now na fulani herdsmen.
Sing another song abeg dis one don old
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by tungamaje: 5:32am On Aug 04, 2019
Susu888:
Nonsense, fvcking lies. Every crime now na fulani herdsmen.
Sing another song abeg dis one don old

So you mean she doesn't know who kidnapped her? Please open your eyes,, the enemies are in our midst
Re: Those Who Kidnapped Me Are Herdsmen – RCCG Pastor by piyoo91: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Donald95:

Caln down Oga.

The victim said it is Fulani, Then, Fulani it is. Unless you are the one
Mr, am a fulani from adamawa, neither me nor my family member hav done this shit b4. Hw did she knw they are herdsmen?where are d cows?

(1) (Reply)

Triple Tragedy Of 9-Year-Old Who Wants To Become Pastor (Photo) / I'm Selling Facebook Accounts For Yahoo Yahoo. / EKSU Student Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N2500 To Dress Her Hair In The Saloon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.