Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

The Rule Of A Tyrant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Rule Of A Tyrant. (350 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rule Of A Tyrant. by Holykiss4kind(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
I'm just watching the TV series titled Tyrant. I think that movie, so far is the best movie depicting the trouble in the Arab world and how tyrant are created from innocuous leader.
And of course you know that their is always something great to learn from movies like that. Chief of them is the mistake Bassam Al-Fayead made in saving the life of a known terrorist, Ihab, and setting him free from detention.
Sometimes, you can never be friends with those that hates you. Try what you may, save the life of your enemy, he is likely to still prefer to be your enemy. So to me, I do not risk being the friend of those that hate me.
I do not try to please them or appease them. Rather, i have learnt to love my enemy, but not to be his friend.
The Bible commanded us to love our enemy, but the Bible never commanded us to be friends of our enemy. It may sound strange that we can love someone without being the friend of that person. But in truth, loving someone and being someone's friend is different.
So i have learnt how not to appease or please those that despise me and hate my guts. I have learnt how to genuinely love them from my heart, but still keep them at arm's length. The first duty everyone owe to himself is to stay alive, and then comes what is called honour.
Honour comes after life, so any man whose life is threatened, and instead of saving his life, chose to be honourable by showing his enemy that he is a friend is a fool.
So brother, mark those that hate you, stay away from them. Do not try to please them, but still love them from your heart.
After all, a man's first duty is to stay alive.

Re: The Rule Of A Tyrant. by frankdoz: 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
This your pic is as fake as buhari. Mine is the original copy.

Re: The Rule Of A Tyrant. by Holykiss4kind(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2021
Kiss my ass

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Rejects Food From DSS, Remains In High Spirits In Detention / RUGA Conundrum: They Will Never Overrun The Yorubaland - Odumakin / Breaking: "I Was Freed By Soldiers" Says Rearrested Suspected Kidnapper Wadume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.