Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,262 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (138938 Views)

Ozo Caught In A Bizzare Position With Nengi, Accused Of handling Her Boobs / BBNaija: Vandora Shows Her Boobs Again / Alex, BBNaija Housemate, Flashes Her Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by shogsman(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

It has nothing to do with tradition.
In some traditions from time immemorial what has been termed indecent was part of their traditional dressing.
Nor be today he start. Check out some traditional wears even in Africa some sensitive parts of the body has been exposed.
Be more informed before trying to sound holier than thou. Morality has nothing to do with development.
You're so naive,people like you dwell on the negativity of the western culture, a young female bares her boob on and ass on TV and you dare talk to me about traditional wears,those traditional wears you're talking about does not in any way expose those sensitive part of the body .

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Opexzy: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Person open boobs for live TV, you post am here, then you blur am. Na wa for you oh undecided

grin leave that op... He is a moralist turned blogger...
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Geofavor(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Melison:
Nigerians and stupidity
Can't this clueless govt ban this rubbish?
Why would the government do that? Or you think the organizers of the show don't pay tax? There's nothing 'illegal' about what they're doing, so the government has no right to ban the show. Besides, the show doesn't air on any of our local channels or local TV. It has its own channel on dstv/gotv. So, watching it is a choice -- just like opening this thread after you saw that it's about bbn.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by larot78: 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Person open boobs for live TV, you post am here, then you blur am. Na wa for you oh undecided
That's naija for you ooo...small time dem go de blame our leaders..
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by AmazonHippolyta(f): 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
shogsman:

[s]You're so naive,people like you dwell on the negativity of the western culture, a young female bares her boob on and ass on TV and you dare talk to me about traditional wears,those traditional wears you're talking about does not in any way expose those sensitive part of the body[/s] .
You are the naive one here.
In swaziland, some parts of southern and eastern africa they have traditional wears,their bodies are exposed(even the sensitive parts) are shown on tv and the net.It is their culture.Were such cultures and dressings influenced by the west.
Google is your friend.
Fo not be ignorant. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Morality is subjective.
The lady is an adult it is her body not yours so mind your business.

1 Like

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Gadafii:
OP why u censor the brezz

Person wey open, she u think say she mumu ni, after u have seen the "firm" brezz and probably mastur.bated with it, u now carry ur over Sabi censor am

This is the pic. Enjoy!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by freemi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Rashmond10:
Wawwww, this is fantastic
lols
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by shogsman(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

You are the naive one here.
In swaziland, some parts of southern and eastern africa they have traditional wears,their bodies are exposed(even the sensitive parts) are shown on tv and the net.It is their culture.Were such cultures and dressings influenced by the west.
Google is your friend.
Fo not be ignorant. Ignorance is not an excuse.
Morality is subjective.
The lady is an adult it is her body not yours so mind your business.

It becomes my business when y'all wh0re yourself on TV for all us to see.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
Christians just want to spoil this world with their obsession with obscenities. na wao
Shut up.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by AmazonHippolyta(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
shogsman:

It becomes my business when y'all wh0re yourself on TV for all us to see.
Then change the channel tongue tongue
Your opinion means nothing.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by CrystalMax: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2019
The end is near
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by shogsman(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Then change the channel tongue tongue
Your opinion means nothing.
You're nothing but a means of gratification and you should be treated as such,feminism my foot.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by bluefilm: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Sellfish:
We are tired of seeing only breasts sad....
We need to see more vagina in BBnaija...

Showing off Breast is sooo old school.... Vagina Display is the new cool grin

It is well sha

So you never ever see vagina before in your life?

No wonder you dey always dey talk rubbish.

Nonsense.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by AmazonHippolyta(f): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
shogsman:

You're nothing but a means of gratification and you should be treated as such,feminism my foot.
Your problem tongue boy undecided
Next time google something before making a fool of yourself undecided grin tongue
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by bluefilm: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Novartis:

This is the pic. Enjoy!!!

Nwanne, God bless you immensely for your generosity.

And may the same God punish the OP severely for his wickedness in Jesus Name.

Say Amen.

2 Likes

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
Sowore go tey for prison.
That's if he escapes death inside same prison.
Idiot went to fix a date when BBN was been aired.
Arindin!

Oloriburuku somebody...... Aye e tita..

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by densiks: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
NIGERIANS react

To what exactly?

We need a serious brain and value system reset in our space but I doubt if it’s ever going to happen.

This is nonsense and poo at its peak.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by skyfather09(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
God... make them give me three hours with this chick, I swear the world go shake.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by holluphemydavid(m): 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pvssy:
Sowore go tey for prison.
That's if he escapes death inside same prison.
Idiot went to fix a date when BBN was been aired.
Arindin!
Abeg weytin him do sef, am not current abt his incident, pls expantiate for me
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Ormorlehwah(f): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Aye yin tita
paau, bi agbado
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Wande22(m): 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/bbnaija-mercy-eke-exposed-her-boobs-on.html?m=1

about this post and poster....
Captaintimex:

Oloriburuku somebody...... Aye e tita..
Ormorlehwah:
paau, bi agbado
even more than guguru
densiks:
NIGERIANS react

To what exactly?

We need a serious brain and value system reset in our space but I doubt if it’s ever going to happen.

This is nonsense and poo at its peak.
God bless you my brother

I think that Liverpool will walk Alone this Evening

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by nairatube: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Pvssy: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
holluphemydavid:

Abeg weytin him do sef, am not current abt his incident, pls expantiate for me

His stupidity is one of a kind. Before you lead a set of people, you have to read and study them to truly know if they deserve it. Nigerians don't fall in that class. They very good with online chest beats but can't state at reality. Let me and you be realistic about his foolishness, do you think the "Nigerian Youths" are so mentally equipped to say "No" or "Do or Die". Let me tell you something you don't know, they will be busy talking and chestbeating about it in beer parlours, dating sites, scams and while watching BBN.

Now is in jail. Have you seen any lots nationwide stand tall for him? No! His stupidity got him there.

Push a Nigerian man to the wall and he will dig the wall and continue running. That's what the political elites know vividly about us and are 100% right and exploiting the characteristics.

Am not saying all at a time. But the large chunk of what you call future leaders are just viewers.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by emma321(m): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by CaptainFM1: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Olosho ppl watching olosho program.
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Noah2gud(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ladies only
How to know if he truly LOVE you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIgaa6s9skM
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
MY PEOPLE PLEASE HELP A SISTER WIN A PAGEANT, PLEASE JUST CLICK ON THIS LINK TO LIKE AND COMMENT ON MY PICTURE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU IT WOULDN'T TAKE MUCH OF YOUR TIME. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
NAIRALAND PLEASE HELP YOUR OWN

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0qy5sPhv3F/?igshid=1niahehu8wwdu
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by popes001: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Local man cannot unsee this

Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by owila4luv(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAregbesola:
Christians just want to spoil this world with their obsession with obscenities. na wao
stupid and childish talk!
Re: BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV by Goalnaldo(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
may320:

Its as good as you didn't go. Oya pack your bag and start going home.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Download The Simpsons And Family Guy 3gp / MOVIE: Fifty Shades Of Grey | Direct Download Link / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.