Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts (68551 Views)

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by generationz(f): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2019
[quote author=Chrisbeks post=80925488][/quote]

I was already getting irritated by Don jazzys constant tweets about this show. Becuase the Don jazzy isnt that shallow.

Now I understand why.

Kudos to the boss.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by generationz(f): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2019
lilbest4:
OK. Thanks for the clarification I was seriously concerned to be honest

Me sef o.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2019
To bleep ds woman dey hungry me but my prick is too expensive for that shit
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by kings59: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nairaland Rule 5 doesn't apply when it comes to BBN

They should ban this show.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Pablio: 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jesus
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by StyleAfos(m): 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by ElsonMorali: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
Just look at news.

Somebody twerks, another person slaps her backside, another person reacts.

Leaders of tomorrow.

If you are watching that BBN stuff, I can only imagine how low your IQ must be.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by nairatube: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by shogsman(m): 2:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
I don't pity the situation Nigerian youths find themselves in this country.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Jhamzy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Emrixx:
Promoting immorality

You are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by UncleJudax(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bukden16:
Don Jazzy the BBN Advocate...
He is definitely getting paid.... nothing personal. Just business
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Revolva(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
one word

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by baddosky1: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chrisbeks:

He is making money from promoting the show. He is been paid by Indomie as a BBnaija ambassador. You can Google it. The guy is not jobless o, he is making money with all those posts

Oga, he was not paid by indomie. He only used Indomie as a phrase to explain he'll be dropping the updates hot as they come. The sponsor of his tweets is Multichioce the owners of DSTv
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by k2money(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
People sponsoring this program, why can't they just pump the money into who want to be a millionaire?
If not for people wining money is educative to we viewers, but this show is of no meaning

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Legendguru: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmmm
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Jowanson: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Chelsea82:

Watch The Video

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/see-how-omoshola-dey-slap-mercy-yansh.html

Las Las...Mercy will come out of BBN and gets trucks load of endorsements! That's what the BBN platform brings to the table.

She is enjoying herself.. However baddass it is... She has lots of fans...Funny enough, this is the entertainment they crave for in the show... MERCY is the reason most people are watching BBN this season.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Mustydholar: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmm....... Dis people sha....... No heaven ambition
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Bukden16(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
UncleJudax:

He is definitely getting paid.... nothing personal. Just business

Good business for him.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Insectkiller: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mercy an energy drainer..

Nah person like dis fit over excited local boy 'omashola'..very lousy and unreal boy..

Biggie..there is No pepper at all..

What a dull BBN.

Thanks to biggie for beautiful location..
Anyways biggie has already made his money

grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Enyimbamercedes: 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked

Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by mechanics(m): 9:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
hmmmm, she's high on condein.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lord have mercy on Mercy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment Bisola Discovered Thin Tall Tony Is Married (Photo) / Erica & Kiddwaya Caught Kissing Hours After She Called Off Their Relationship / Ese Eriata Advises Ladies With Smelly Vagina. Facebook Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.