Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari (676 Views)

Ekweremadu’s Daughter Needed A Kidney, He Brought In A 15-year-old Boy Illegally / Reno Omokri: How Sowore Blackmailed Me And Almost Ruined The Life Of My Family / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari by holllandis: 1:28am On Aug 04, 2019
Now they want me to come ad carry my head go revolution

Demdey crazw

2 Likes

Re: How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari by slimfit1(m): 2:16am On Aug 04, 2019
2 votes right count more than 200 million right.
Re: How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari by Criticaltemp: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari by dlondonbadboy: 8:13am On Aug 04, 2019
holllandis:

Demdey crazw

Hunger is making you people reason with your kneecaps. Even if sowore sold Buhari to you people which he didn't. Now he is protesting because the person he sold to you is not who he expected him to be...Will every sane person not join him in the protest?

Why do you people reason like imbeciles. Are you happy with Nigeria like this? Let's join hands and do the right thing..
Re: How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari by dlondonbadboy: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2019
holllandis:

Demdey crazw

If Nnamdi Kani comes and wants to lead this protest, you people will insult him.
If 2face wants to lead this protest you people will insult him.
If sowore wants to leas this Protest you people will still insult him.
Even if seun decides to lead this protest, you people will still insult him.
Re: How Sowore And Ezekwesili Brought In Buhari by holllandis: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

If Nnamdi Kani comes and wants to lead this protest, you people will insult him.
If 2face wants to lead this protest you people will insult him.
If sowore wants to leas this Protest you people will still insult him.
Even if seun decides to lead this protest, you people will still insult him.

I don't trust Afonja is what I am saying

(1) (Reply)

Kwakwanso Supporters Stopped Sheikh Isa Patami, Minister Of Communication / Nigeria To Open Border After Buhari, Akufo-addo Meeting – Deputy Minister / The Allen Onyema Register.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.