Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Tekno Ripped-apart By Iyanya & Ubi Franklin, They Took 60% Of My Income - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Ripped-apart By Iyanya & Ubi Franklin, They Took 60% Of My Income (683 Views)

Korra Obidi Lands In Nigeria. Her Bag Ripped Apart, Money Stolen (Video) / Iyanya, Ubi Franklin Reconcile After 5 Years / Iyanya: Ubi Franklin Forged My Signature, He Has Ruined So Many Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Ripped-apart By Iyanya & Ubi Franklin, They Took 60% Of My Income by paddiboy: 2:51am On Aug 04, 2019

Nigeria Singer Tekno on an interview with Daddy Freeze Claimed that Iyanya & Ubi Franklin Took 60% Of His Income.

The singer disclosed a lot about his poor medical condition and how he spent so much on receiving his ill health back . He also spoke of how he became frustrated until he started visiting indigenous doctors as he was so desperate to be well.

Tekno also spoke about how upset he was about going to Cameroon for a show or his surgery. He disclosed the reason for the confusion was that he was already attaining bankruptcy and becoming frustrated about his health’s horrible situation.

some of the things he said, “By this time, I’ve seen like four doctors. I was getting tired, praying, some people go say na Ubi because is expiring in December, so like e no wan make I sing again after the contract… someone said it’s a girl, offered me Babalawo… at this time I was already losing my mind it was insane.

“I’ve drank all the medication, they’ve even given me reflux medication that they said I have to drink for two months or at least three months for the acid in your stomach to start to go down because all these time the acid from my stomach was coming up to my throat and irritating my vocal cords. so I got tired eventually, went to London, stayed a bit and then I came back to Nigeria…. this is already four months of no work, no recording, no performance, just spending money from hospital to hospital, doctor to doctor … somebody even tell me say make I buy goat and cutlass(laughs).

Read the Full Story HERE

Watch the Interview HERE
Re: Tekno Ripped-apart By Iyanya & Ubi Franklin, They Took 60% Of My Income by agya1: 3:37am On Aug 04, 2019
Eyah
Re: Tekno Ripped-apart By Iyanya & Ubi Franklin, They Took 60% Of My Income by paddiboy: 3:41am On Aug 04, 2019
my guy take heart
Re: Tekno Ripped-apart By Iyanya & Ubi Franklin, They Took 60% Of My Income by KfashionHubb: 7:41am On Aug 04, 2019
Ask your colleagues how they protect themselves , especially the yuroba artiste. They have the real powerful babalawo working for them 247
Re: Tekno Ripped-apart By Iyanya & Ubi Franklin, They Took 60% Of My Income by OKorowanta: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2019
Sickness no be good thing o!
You don't know what God has does for you anytime you wake up hail and hearty.

(1) (Reply)

Bbn: Angry Fans React As Esther Makes A Move On Frodd Tellin Him Not 2 Give Up / Naira Marley Acquires 2010 Porshe Panamera Car / Lady Calls Out Davido For Announcing His Wedding With Chioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.