Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

#bbnaija: "I Was Betrayed By Frodd, We Dey Fight Because Of Woman" - Omashola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "I Was Betrayed By Frodd, We Dey Fight Because Of Woman" - Omashola (341 Views)

Face Of Woman Behind Instablog - Naira Marley Reacts / BBNaija: Omashola, 2face, D'banj, Aki, Desmond Elliot, Tiwa Savage, Patoranking / Rapper Yung6ix Gets Betrayed By His Girlfriend, Despite Buying Her N700k Hair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I Was Betrayed By Frodd, We Dey Fight Because Of Woman" - Omashola by gistvicreports: 2:55am On Aug 04, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija housemate, Omashola talked about the whole feud between him and Frodd concerning Venita. Gistvic Reports.

Omashola said he had initial told Frodd about his likeness for Venita but he was pissed when he got stabbed in the back.

Omashola plans to let the whole matter die by facing his main reason at the BBN house.

WHO REALLY DESERVES VENITA?? OMASHOLA OR FRODD?

He said:
"That yesterday I was so happy that i could easily control my emotions to point wey i don reach that yesterday. We no dey fight because of woman, no be woman. I haven't fight because of woman for a very long time. I don go meet Frodd say this girl na fine girl, leave the girl for me make i run the girl matter, he said no problem but he con they run the girl matter what to dey push the girl for his side. That thing touch me. I hate been betrayed"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-was-betrayed-by-frodd-we-dey.html

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Was Betrayed By Frodd, We Dey Fight Because Of Woman" - Omashola by gistvicreports: 2:55am On Aug 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: "I Was Betrayed By Frodd, We Dey Fight Because Of Woman" - Omashola by FOWOSHERE01(m): 3:21am On Aug 04, 2019
Omashola. The guy get betta lamba and O.T
Re: #bbnaija: "I Was Betrayed By Frodd, We Dey Fight Because Of Woman" - Omashola by NickiSlay(f): 3:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Its konji that's worrying them

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tekno Released On Health Grounds Over Naked Girls On Lagos Road / Dj Cuppy Gelato Ft Zlatan Ibile Dropping Soon / Open Letter To DJ Cuppy – “nigerians Don’t Hate You, You Only Need To Wake Up”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.