Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buy Ideas And Become The C.E.O Of Fruit Juice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Buy Ideas And Become The C.E.O Of Fruit Juice (345 Views)

Looking For People With Promotion Experience To Earn $100-$1000 A Day From The C / Meet NNAMDI EZEIGBO: From Joblessness To C.E.O / Apply For The C-LAP Project Massive Nationwide Recruitment (over 3000 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Ideas And Become The C.E.O Of Fruit Juice by kijames: 4:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Hello sir and ma.,Here I introduced to you a fruit juice produced by me and I named it( better me,).Before I move foreword I will like to give examples not the drinks that we all knows coca cola is one of the famous drinks produced round the globe ,checking the history of this drink how it started by john stih perberton in 1886 Atlanta Georgia the coca cola formula and brand were fully bought with US$2,300 in 1889 by Asa Griggs Candler, who incorporated The Coca - Cola Company in Atlanta in 1892. after that the drinks started growing wide till this very day,another is 5alive, juice is also a famous drinks that we all know and so on.Concerning this (Better me juice) produced by me as a significant test highly nourishing in the body e.g E.A,B.C....this fruit ( Better me)is. made of combination of different fruits in wish all will not be disclosed here until the buyer comes for it here are some of the fruit pineapple ,oranges sugar,while the some of the functions the body (i)calms the nerves(,ii)improve heart beat and muscles activities (iii)promote breathing. investing in drinks with the range of 8month you will be known as a millionaire is just fund to start the move. interested buyer should call James 07061570776

Re: Buy Ideas And Become The C.E.O Of Fruit Juice by kijames: 4:45am On Aug 04, 2019
kijames:
Hello sir and ma.,Here I introduced to you a fruit
juice produced by me and I named it( better
me,).Before I move foreword I will like to give
examples not the drinks that we all knows coca
cola is one of the famous drinks produced round
the globe ,checking the history of this drink how it
started by john stih perberton in 1886 Atlanta
Georgia the coca cola formula and brand were
fully bought with US$2,300
in 1889 by Asa Griggs Candler, who
incorporated The Coca - Cola Company in
Atlanta in 1892. after that the drinks started
growing wide till this very day,another is 5alive,
juice is also a famous drinks that we all know and
so on.Concerning this (Better me juice) produced
by me as a significant test highly nourishing in the
body e.g E.A,B.C....this fruit ( Better me)is. made
of combination of different fruits in wish all will
not be disclosed here until the buyer comes for it
here are some of the fruit pineapple ,oranges
sugar,while the some of the functions the body
(i)calms the nerves(,ii)improve heart beat and
muscles activities (iii)promote breathing. investing
in drinks with the range of 8month you will be
known as a millionaire is just fund to start the
move. interested buyer should call James

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Personnel Wanted / Digital Marketer Needed Urgently / Vacancies For A Transportation Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.