Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Peace Elite: What Is The Inside Of The Jeep? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Peace Elite: What Is The Inside Of The Jeep? (1063 Views)

Our First Hummer Jeep(photo) / The Wicked Landlord Burnt M.r Elite Documents, So What Happened Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peace Elite: What Is The Inside Of The Jeep? by appleaso: 5:29am On Aug 04, 2019
Hello everyone, I am Jerry. "Peace Elite" is a military competition experience mobile game, it is a new game that Photon uses to completely replace the "Stimulus Battlefield" test suit. Welcome to the latest issue of "Jerry Fun and Peace". In the previous issue, I talked to my friends about how to get out of the game with a flash of fire. The player needs to take two kinds of throwing objects in the backpack. One must be a burning bottle, first click on the burning bottle, and then use it in the moment of throwing it out. The fastest speed to switch to other throwing objects, if a fire is born under the feet, the card is successful. At the foot of the fire, I feel that the unintentional peace elite has been linked to the recent fire.buy ios app reviews

The farthest distance in the game

The farthest distance for love is not life and death, but I am in front of you but you don't know that I love you. So what is the farthest distance in the elite of peace? This player is perfectly interpreted. He matches four rows and is knocked down when he is about to enter the finals. His teammates are not far from him, but the obstacle between them is this poison circle. Teammates are not loaded. It is impossible to save him, and it is also a state of residual blood. It is difficult to return blood to a first aid kit. After all, it takes time. The first round of poison is the least painful. As the circle shrinks, the poison will become more and more painful. If the player insists on staying in the poison circle, the blood will only get faster and faster.

What did Spider-Man fashion do wrong?

Recently, photons have been updated with more and more fashions along with the summer mode. The latest one is the new dress of the frog prince. The green oil is very funny. The headgear is very eye-catching. I don’t think any player will want to be himself. Let's have a green head. Although this headgear will not be seen after wearing the helmet, there is a pineapple helmet in the Peace elite that is very eye-catching. I don't think it would be safer to wear that helmet. One netizen said that he was held down by other players when he was born on the island, which was very depressed. I think it must be because his Spider-Man fashion is too eye-catching.

This vehicle is so handsome

I believe everyone knows that the Peace Elite has recently developed a new skin, very handsome, the whole body is lemon yellow and sky blue, very summer atmosphere, stepping on the yellow sand, watching the blue sky. This is actually linked to the summer band. I wonder if the photon indicates what new gameplay is going to happen, such as the seaside electric syllable?

What is the interior of the vehicle?

Many players in the vehicle are driving very slippery, but what is the inside of the vehicle in the Peace elite? Are the friends clear? One player said that he accidentally saw the internal structure of the vehicle. He switched the first-person perspective and saw that his teammates were driving. It was really geared, and the gear was like a bus stall. The hand beside the seat should be the hand brake. Look at the teammates on the side, she turned out to go out, the legs will be stuck in the middle of the seat, I think the game in the game is also highly restored real life.

(1) (Reply)

New Kind Of Man / The Husband Store! / Businessman And Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.