Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam (33833 Views)

2 Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Students Die While Returning From Nightclub In Akure / 2 Usmanu Danfodiyo University Students Die In Accident (Photos) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Shimran(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:
Where was Allah when they were dying
Where was father when Jesus was forcefully crucified?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Shimran(m): 9:46am On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

The boys are very young but slam their heads in mosques everyday praying to Allah not to die but they did, it shows logically that Allah is a big scam by the Saudis
They were the slamming their foreheads and scammed by the saudis, while you are the one so irritated to the extent of crying out

1 Like

Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by mmadu5(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2019
ABACHA BLOOD , IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by YaksonFCA(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2019
So sad. RIP
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by amaben2020(m): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2019
Shimran:

They were the slamming their foreheads and scammed by the saudis, while you are the one so irritated to the extent of crying out
I'm not crying out grin, their scammed families are the ones crying

اِنَّا لِلّٰہِ وَ اِنَّا اِلَیْہِ رَاجِعُوْن

Inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe raajeoon. Wishing them Aljanah firdaus. Accept my condolence.

Bullshit grin
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Shimran(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

I'm not crying out grin, their scammed families are the ones crying

اِنَّا لِلّٰہِ وَ اِنَّا اِلَیْہِ رَاجِعُوْن

Inna lillahe wa inna ilaihe raajeoon. Wishing them Aljanah firdaus. Accept my condolence.

Bullshit grin
Still it shows that you are so irritated
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Usmanauna: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2019
Subuhanallah
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by nickxtra(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2019
akinblog:
Three students of Maryam Abacha American University of Niger, Maradi, lost their lives in a fatal motor accident in Gusau the capital city of Zamfara state on Friday August 2nd.

The students identified as Muhammed Lawal Damau age 20, Muneer Musa Lawal Dare, 22, and Abdurrahman Babayo, 21, wrote their final year exams on Thursday August 1st and were on their way home when they died in the fatal accident.

In a condolence letter sent to the families of the late students which was signed by the President of the University, Professor Adamu Abubakar Gwarzo, the University expressed the school community's sadness and compassion over the unexpected loss of the students.

The statement described their deaths as a great loss not only to their families, but to the University community and the entire Nigerian society. Gwarzo prayed for their souls to live in perfect peace, and asked God to give their families the fortitude and courage to bear the irreparable loss.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/three-university-students-killed-in-a-fatal-accident-a-day-after-final-year-exam.html
Maryam Abacha University ke?? The name Abacha is synonymous with evil
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by NwaliE01: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
kay4kay:
Where is the university located

You mean maryam abacus has a univerlsity

It's my school. It's not Niger state. It's Niger outside Nigeria at Kastina boundary.
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by panch001(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:
Probably fvcking Jesus cos I heard he was gay. tongue
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by anonimi: 12:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
kay4kay:
Where is the university located

You mean maryam abacus has a university

Yes she has a university in Niger Republic that is also accredited by the Nigeria Universities Commission (NUC).
The northern untouchables and sacred cows of looting whose local accounts cannot be seized and forfeited.
Do we have one country or we have two countries in one

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3040085_abachaaa_jpegb9b6ace1c002846314b86b3375f466a0

sixtuschimere:
Former First Lady Maryam Abacha on Thursday Dec 22 attended the foundation laying ceremony of new structures at Maryam Abacha American University,Niger by the First Lady of Niger Dr Lalla Malika Issofou.

Check out her new look

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4648579_fbimg1482517238155_jpeg3fe1b514520f2354d28ab2b6f5dd112e

abdelrahman:
Gamsu Abacha is making good of her family's legacy and popular motto of "no matter how poor they are, they will never be as poor as Dangote", Sagesse Gumsu, we get the drift, with a plate of meal like that? we dont see how you can be as poor as Dangote

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6198528_notitle2_jpegc0e3dbe3457af4904d41ec79cb6f53f7

http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www..com/talktopic,279364.0.html&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwiDtqPi0aDXAhUDzWMKHR_8DL8QFggIMAE&usg=AOvVaw2z7TozEiA-5r_AzpwGQl1r

1 Like

Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

The boys are very young but slam their heads in mosques everyday praying to Allah not to die but they did, it shows logically that Allah is a big scam by the Saudis

Muslims don't pray because they don't want to die. They pray to seek the pleasure of Allaah, avert His anger and glorify Him.

1 Like

Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Asnafsaeed(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
The one in red and cap "Muneer lawal Dare" is my causin.. they had their graduation on Thursday and were living for zamfara on friday when they had the accident.. it was the 4 of them that dead actually, the fifth is in a critical condition in the hospital
akinblog:
Three students of Maryam Abacha American University of Niger, Maradi, lost their lives in a fatal motor accident in Gusau the capital city of Zamfara state on Friday August 2nd.

The students identified as Muhammed Lawal Damau age 20, Muneer Musa Lawal Dare, 22, and Abdurrahman Babayo, 21, wrote their final year exams on Thursday August 1st and were on their way home when they died in the fatal accident.

In a condolence letter sent to the families of the late students which was signed by the President of the University, Professor Adamu Abubakar Gwarzo, the University expressed the school community's sadness and compassion over the unexpected loss of the students.

The statement described their deaths as a great loss not only to their families, but to the University community and the entire Nigerian society. Gwarzo prayed for their souls to live in perfect peace, and asked God to give their families the fortitude and courage to bear the irreparable loss.

https://all-gists..com/2019/08/three-university-students-killed-in-a-fatal-accident-a-day-after-final-year-exam.html

Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by kay4kay: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
demoBaba:

Can you read?

There is Niger state and Niger republic

Yes I can read
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by kunleham(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

You must be an slowpoke!! !
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Pasima(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Thank God na hausa guys good for them useless people.
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by tsinzu: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Death dey everywhere for this country
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by amaben2020(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
panch001:

Probably fvcking Jesus cos I heard he was gay. tongue

I didn't hear but I'm fully sure that Mohammed Saw was a pedophile that sleep with little girls, I know of one called Aisha that was married at age 7 and fuccked at age 12, wtf, no wonder you guys are so sick grin
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by amaben2020(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2019
Shimran:

Still it shows that you are so irritated
cheesy grin so happy!!!
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by amaben2020(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
Mummymahdi:

Where will Jesus b when u will die? Have sense even a little. Every soul shall taste death, believe in humanity first we are all humans . Religion and race is secondary

I'm an atheist and your last statement made me respect you, I don't practice any religion and I live a happy life, I don't believe any God would send his followers to hell or shaitan, all those things are scam and can't be proven unlike science that proves anything and discard baseless arguments without evidence, without religion in the world, life would have been much better
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Shimran(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:
cheesy grin so happy!!!
Town crier on behalf of the family
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Mummymahdi(f): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

U are ignorant . NO MUSLIM, I REAPEAT NO MUSLIM THAT EVER PRAY NOT TO DIE, we don't believe in premature death. Every die at his time, Allah told us every soul shall taste death and that we believe. We only pray for the best in d world and best in the hereafter. That's all
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by grandstar(m): 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
I'm devastated reading this. I don't even know these guys. It just breaks my heart.

Everything is vanity. I'm sure they'd have built castles in the sky and had one dream after the other.(Read James 4:13-15)

There's nothing wrong in building castles. There are even many living in them. But even at that, we and the he-goat have the same eventuality, sheol or hades (wrongly translated as hell)(Read Ecclesiastes 3:19-22). Sheol "rather, is the common grave of dead mankind, the figurative location where most of mankind sleep in death"(https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/bible-teach/sheol-hades-in-the-bible-meaning/).

I hope they are in Jehovah's memory. I really hope (Read Job 14:13-15, John 5:28-29)
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by mukthar2000(m): 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
That's why anything that has to do with Abach name , just have to run for ur life.
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by mammanbawa: 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:

And your comment show some that you're a very big fool
Just as your ancestors danced their future away in churches but they still died
What they worshipped is also scam
Ignorant rogue
Quote me and die
Re: 3 Maryam Abacha University Students Die In Accident A Day After Final Year Exam by Johnkay225: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
amaben2020:
Oga did you hear that young people died? All you could come up with was the question you asked. Where is your conscience? Everything should not be joke nah..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Strips Unclad To Resist FRSC Arrest (picture) / Green Snake Under The Green Grass / FCMB Bank Staff Killed By A Car While Heading To Work (graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.