Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers (47459 Views)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Tekno Finally Clears Allegations For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers / Singer, Tekno Reacts To Video Of Publicly Dancing With Strippers In A Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by IamAkinzy: 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
Caseless:
God knows I'm not a "beger".
grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by blackboy(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
You are brilliant.
Kingosytex:
Story...

Nothing go happen. What is the difference between what Tekno did and the morally bankrupt BBN that promotes nudity and on-the screen sex?

If one can actually have sex live via BBN to attain celebrity status in Nigeria then Tekno did no wrong.
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by poweredcom(m): 2:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
Takes by moonlight
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Naijageak(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
And tomorrow we will hear questions like;

Why are they shooting music videos abroad?
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Exodora: 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
Story...

Nothing go happen. What is the difference between what Tekno did and the morally bankrupt BBN that promotes nudity and on-the screen sex?

If one can actually have sex live via BBN to attain celebrity status in Nigeria then Tekno did no wrong.

Then why is he on the run . He should face them and tell them in their faces that there is nothing wrong with his actions.
Don't visit stupid people or spend a lot of time talking with them. Avoid them, then they can't contaminate you, and you can live in peace without being troubled or worn down by their foolishness.
Such people are a heavier burden to bear than lead: and the only word that fits them is fools.

1 Like

Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Femeto: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
DominusPrime:

see how you reason? what if it's done in traffic and I'm driving behind the truck? that's why these laws are in place. to curb excesses...think well before you speak. what is wrong is wrong
You are also wrong. Who said its not wrong? Am just telling you it's thesame crime with big brother Naija.
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by lookingfly: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Have they watched am i a Yahoo boy by naira Marley and this same zlatan?#hypocrits
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by naijajobx: 4:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Myself2(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:
Story...

Oya go and lift the suspension of the license nah.
Tekno was wrong,,Lekki toll gate is a public place,,,BBN is a matter of choice, you won't watch it if you don't tune in to the channel.
Agents of the state will hazel him a bit just so he knows it's wrong, then they will leave him alone. He won't go to jail
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Femeto:
You are also wrong. Who said its not wrong? Am just telling you it's thesame crime with big brother Naija.
tell me how I'm wrong pls? unlike you I can accept if my point of view is flawed
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Insectkiller: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
.....The act is said to be in contravention of Section 136 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State , 2015 which provides that any person who commits any act of gross indecency

What of mace snatcher?? What of somebori that slaps a lady publicly??

What of somebori that snatches ballot box??
What of .... Hmm..No let me start oo grin grin
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
They should leave him alone
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Kendumazy(m): 3:02am On Aug 05, 2019
VRDroid:
And tomorrow we will hear questions like;

Why are they shooting music videos abroad?

Sir, want to ask you a question. Will look for a dead thread and give you a mention.
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by opebiboy: 8:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Tekno is wack.
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by Proffdada: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2019
obailala:
Were they nude?.... Since when did bikinis equate to being nude?

Meanwhile talking of kids, why exactly is it okay to take kids to public beaches with hundreds of mature girls on bikinis, but it is a grave crime worthy of the noose if those same girls step away from the beach sand to concrete streets?

On moral grounds, YES! What he did was wrong, but legally?... Is it really a crime or even an offence?
I think you don't know the meaning of indecent exposure. They are twerking,lapdancing half naked which morally bad for the public. That's a crime. They can dress anyhow but their actions is the indecent exposure
Re: Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers by obailala(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2019
Proffdada:
I think you don't know the meaning of indecent exposure. They are twerking,lapdancing half naked which morally bad for the public. That's a crime. They can dress anyhow but their actions is the indecent exposure
Okay now I see; it's no longer about the dressing, but rather their actions, the sexy dancing. The 'action' is 'indecent exposure'.

Funny people! Maybe someone should take the matter to court so we can all watch as the prosecutor would be disgraced and chased away from the premises for wasting the precious time of the court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meme Featuring Tuface, Nwankwo And Okocha Trending On Twitter / Ini Edo Rocks Her Voluptuous Figure In Floral Print Outfit / I Have Not Had Sex In 12 Months – Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.