Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,110 members, 7,849,463 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:02 PM

All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor (926 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Disowns Whatsapp Message Attributed To Her. / Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Anambra King Sells Land To Fulani Herdsmen, Sparks Outrage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by helinues: 9:15am On Aug 04, 2019
If all Fulani herdsmen are killers ( insinuations from some quarters) then Atiku is also a culprit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by crownwealth: 9:19am On Aug 04, 2019
[s]
helinues:
If all Fulani herdsmen are killers ( insinuations from some quarters) then Atiku is also a culprit
[/s]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by ChristianEast: 9:54am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:
But you guys said Atiku is not Fulani. The enemies of state and their zone b apologists need help

1 Like

Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by helinues: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2019
ChristianEast:

But you guys said Atiku is not Fulani. The enemies of state and their zone b apologists need help

Your lawd and Saviour Kanu started the Atiku not being a Nigeria..

Don't shift the goal post abegii
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by ChristianEast: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

Your lawd and Saviour Kanu started the Atiku not being a Nigeria..

Don't shift the goal post abegii
May we never be a zombie in this life and in the life to come.

Amen!

The discourse is on FULANI, not the zoo.

You guys said Atiku is not a Fulani, so why bringing him into you analogy?

2 Likes

Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by helinues: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2019
ChristianEast:

May we never be a zombie in this life and in the life to come.

Amen!

The discourse is on FULANI, not the zoo.

You guys said Atiku is not a Fulani, so why bringing him into you analogy?

Do you have reference to back the statements of me saying Atiku is not a Nigerian?
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by Born2Breed(f): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2019
crownwealth:
[s][/s]

Zombie get sense?
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 04, 2019
It was Evans
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by Gandollaar(f): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

Do you have reference to back the statements of me saying Atiku is not a Nigerian?
Yes. You told me this morning. But mahn are you serious or just trolling? Atiku is a moderate and is no where compared to the bigot sitting pretty in Aso rock. Even a day old baby knows this but I wonder why you can't see it.
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by helinues: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
Yes. You told me this morning. But mahn are you serious or just trolling? Atiku is a moderate and is no where compared to the bigot sitting pretty in Aso rock. Even a day old baby knows this but I wonder why you can't see it.

Stop shifting goal post.. All Fulanis most especially the herders are killers according to you guys. Why didn't he ( Atiku say a word about RUGA?)
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by Gandollaar(f): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2019
helinues:

Stop shifting goal post.. All Fulanis most especially the herders are killers according to you guys. Why didn't he ( Atiku say a word about RUGA?)
Won't what he had to say be termed treason?
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by leke12(m): 11:23am On Aug 04, 2019
kidnapping can be done by any one regardless of their tribe . We all know mostly do it just for the money to fund their lifestyle or lesser motives.
What really got me worried is the nature and cultural practice of the herdsmen, we all know them to be Conservative and don't really indulge or involve in urban expensive life styles.
So all the millions they have been collecting from their victims and incessant increase in their dastardly practice gives a notion they are funding an agenda( Fulani jihad).

I mentioned Fulani jihad not Islamic jihad cause jihad simply means struggle and this seems more of tribal than religion. Testimonies from their victims, gives these herdsmen possess military grade weapons and tactics.

I hope various traditional militias especially southern part are also gearing up for the unavoidable war ahead because it seems the government is some how encouraging them.
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by FarahAideed: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2019
Why don't you take a drive fro Lagos to Ibadan by 6 pm and tell us
Re: All Crimes Now In Nigeria Are Attributed To Fulani.. Too Poor by helinues: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2019
Gandollaar:
Won't what he had to say be termed treason?

In a lay man language pls

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Fayemi Arrives To Commission Rumuwoji ( Mile One) Market / Nigeria Soldier Who Survived Boko Haram Onslaught Shares Testimony in the Church / IPOB Talks Tough, Declares War On Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.