Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Bruno Fernandes - Could Become Manchester United Player - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bruno Fernandes - Could Become Manchester United Player (646 Views)

Transfer Rumours: Bruno Fernandes To Become Manchester United Highest Paid Playe / Bruno Fernandes could replaces Harry Maguire of Man utd Captaincy / Bruno Fernandes 'set For Man Utd Medical' After Transfer Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bruno Fernandes - Could Become Manchester United Player by Wallade(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2019
Through the break and transfer period, several players were associated with Manchester United and one constant name on that list is Bruno Fernandes.

He is currently a Sporting Lisbon player but we hope to see him play for Manchester United. He definitely wants to play in England, both Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur have tried to sign him on, though there is no official request from both clubs yet, but we are still to confirm which club he will oblige.

However, he will leave Portugal after playing the last game for Sporting Lisbon today.

Manchester United has been nonchalant about signing him onto the team. We could have secured him on our books a long time ago in this window transfer period but we left it for too late and the eagles are now gathering around him so much that even Real Madrid is considering him as an option.

Sporting Lisbon wants about £64M to transfer him to any club he desires and we are convinced that we need him but not so sure about the plans of the management of Manchester United.

I stumbled on this picture a few days ago on EdWoodward's twitter handle and I am beginning to think we may get the player afterall. A look at the picture shows that we got one of the guys standing by EdWoodward already so it may be OK to assume we will get the other one too. That is my thoughts and expectations. What do you you think?

Re: Bruno Fernandes - Could Become Manchester United Player by emitope: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2019
He is not going to utd. All the noise and speculations are just the works of an always "utdhappy" and "keep the fans hoping" media. In fact, up till this morning, there isnt any bid from utd for him.

(1) (Reply)

Getafe Vs Barcelona 0-2 - Highlights (download Video) / Nigeria Vs Brasil, All Players Called Up For The Friendly Match / I Need 3---5odd Am Tired Of Bet Pls Someone Should Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.