Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,321 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Soya Beans Is Good Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Soya Beans Is Good Business (6891 Views)

Have 300,000k With Me,looking For A Parther With A Good Business Idea Asap.... / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale / I Need A Very Good Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soya Beans Is Good Business by Adaeze82: 1:13am On May 14, 2007
Hi,
Please let me explain again.I want distributors in
Lagos.I am a graduate like most of you and i have been
looking for a job.Its not been easy.I completed my
NYSC this year,Feb,2007 and decided to make good use
of my allawee.I got a bank loan too.
I sell and make soya beans powder.don't worry,it has a
NAFDAC number.you can verify it.
I will not sell to 2 people living in the same area.I
mean,One person can cover the whole of Egbeda and not
two.
Let me know.
ASK EVERY MOTHER,THEY WILL TELL YOU THE IMPORTANCE.

10 NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF DIMMA SOYA POWDERED MILK.

SOYA BEAN HAS A CHOLESTROL LOWERING EFFECT.

SOYA BEANS IS PRE-EMINET FOR ITS HIGH PROTEIN CONTENT
AND CALCIUM:GREAT FOR BABIES.
SOYA BEAN IS A SOURCE OF COMPLETE PROTEIN.
SOYA BEAN INCREASES THE LEVEL OF TESROTERONE IN MEN.
SOYA BEAN REDUCES THE RISK OF CORONARY HEART DISEASE.
SOYA BEAN REDUCES MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN.
You want more:email me. adaeze_e@yahoo.com
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by Seun(m): 1:14am On May 14, 2007
What's the price and in what quantities? Please post your pictures!
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by Seun(m): 12:54pm On May 16, 2007
I need you to repackage your advert so I can promote it.
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by Adaeze82: 10:58pm On May 17, 2007
Hi Moderator,
How do i repackage.
Ok.
I want to help unemployed graduates become useful to themselves and make some money while they hunt for their dream jobs.
I make and sell soya beans powder.Its a wonderful source of protein for everyone.Its had a NAFDAC number so dont worry.A bottle cost 200 for 250.I sell to you for 200 and you re-sell for 250.You make 50 naira on each bottle sold.I will also make available fliers for this purpose.
Is this ok.
You can start with any amount.From 2,000 naira or more and i will supply.You will come back for more because your customers will demand for more.
Thanks.
Adaeze
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by layi(m): 1:59am On May 18, 2007
This is beautiful adaeze. I love ur spirit and i'm willing to help. Send me ur contacts. Let me know if you can make botled soyamilk and we r in business.
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by naijacutee(f): 2:50pm On May 19, 2007
Well done, Adaeze, that's very proactive of you!!! I'm with you on this as well. How big are the bottles? (In litres?) Do you have them in satchets as well? I think it would be a great idea to retail them in satchets or plastic bags like they retail pounded yam powder here.

Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by hbrednic: 4:30pm On May 19, 2007
@Adaeze82
congrats,very good effort.
please can u post a picture of your product.
it will be nice for all to see the pack.
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by 50kobo: 6:21pm On May 21, 2007
ada,
do you also convert it to soya milk?
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by Everbright(f): 6:47pm On May 22, 2007
@ 50KOBO
which one is SOYA MILK again
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by Seun(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2007
The email address as originally posted was wrong. Please try to send an email using the currently posted address.

As for the guy who called Adaeze a spammer because his email address bounced, be ashamed.
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by koko2007(m): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2007
I WANT TO BE A DISTRIBUTOR IN LAGOS,08033479489.PRESENTLY AM SALES/LOGISTICS HEAD,OF OUR FAST GROWING MAGAZINE.I LIKE TO MORE DETAILS.
Re: Soya Beans Is Good Business by samchide(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2014
We sale,supply soya beans,Groundnut and Egusi in large Quantity our product is the best our farmers are well trained in planting and harvesting of Egusi melon Soya beans and Groundnuts we have farms in various part of the northern state Nigeria.

for your Affordable, well harvested EGUSI SEEDS, GROUNDNUT AND SOYA BEANS CALL NOW AND MAKE YOUR PURCHASE 08036028085 thanks and God Bless you

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Goods (Bags, Shoes, Wristwatches)Male & Female All Available In Lagos / Laminated Wooden Floor Instead Of Tiles / Fire Extinguishers Supplies And Refilling Services In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.