Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale (4480 Views)

Distributors Wanted - Open Heavens App Activation Card / Feelite Ultrathin Sanitary Pad And Babyking Diaper Distributors Wanted / Distributors Wanted Nationwide(country-nigeria) "RED WINE" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale by Adaeze82: 1:17am On May 14, 2007
Hi,
Please let me explain again.I want distributors in
Lagos.I am a graduate like most of you and i have been
looking for a job.Its not been easy.I completed my
NYSC this year,Feb,2007 and decided to make good use
of my allawee.I got a bank loan too.
I sell and make soya beans powder.don't worry,it has a
NAFDAC number.you can verify it.
I will not sell to 2 people living in the same area.I
mean,One person can cover the whole of Egbeda and not
two.
Let me know.
ASK EVERY MOTHER,THEY WILL TELL YOU THE IMPORTANCE.

10 NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS OF DIMMA SOYA POWDERED MILK.

SOYA BEAN HAS A CHOLESTROL LOWERING EFFECT.

SOYA BEANS IS PRE-EMINET FOR ITS HIGH PROTEIN CONTENT
AND CALCIUM:GREAT FOR BABIES.
SOYA BEAN IS A SOURCE OF COMPLETE PROTEIN.
SOYA BEAN INCREASES THE LEVEL OF TESROTERONE IN MEN.
SOYA BEAN REDUCES THE RISK OF CORONARY HEART DISEASE.
SOYA BEAN REDUCES MENOPAUSAL SYMPTOMS IN WOMEN.
You want more:email me.adaeze_e@yahoo.com
Re: Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale by xploits777(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2007
Adaeze82 I don't need soya bean powder but need the beans.
I can buy as much as you can provide me for soya-oil production. I also need to know if use an improved variety that has higher oil content.
Thanks
My contact: exploits777@yahoo.co.uk
: 08024611363
Re: Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale by Six11(m): 2:18am On Feb 17, 2017
We are Jika Nigeria Limited. We are suppliers of Soyabeans and Sesame seed with many years of experience. We have in stock Soyabeans and Sesame seed. We have in our warehouse abundance of Soyabeans and Sesame seed to supply to you in bags and in tonnages and in all seasons. Whatever quantity you want, we can produce and made it available for you. Our product is of quality standard and can meet the demand of the Export market. Fat companies, feed millers, Industries and Exporters, Call 08033206787 for orders.

Soyabeans
Soybean specification: 6.9mm-8.3mm
Moisture:12.5% -13..5%
Admixture:0.01%
Germination:97%
Protein:42%...

Sesame Seed
Moisture Content-6-8 % Max,
Oil Content-49%,
Admixture- 2% Max,
Other colors-2%,
Packing-50/80/100 Kg in PP bags
Re: Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale by EXPORTFINANCE: 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
10,000 metric tons of Soya Beans in Stock... Serious Buyers contact , Baba Alarape: 08037171978
Re: Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale by Anngal(f): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone Am Ann Maurice by Name I base in Kano and I can supply soyabean in bags and tons my no 07050670129
Re: Buyers/dealers /distributors Wanted For Soya Beans Sale by Yaink: 11:58am On Oct 24, 2021
I can supply you as many tons you need. Call on 08124187009
xploits777:
Adaeze82 I don't need soya bean powder but need the beans.
I can buy as much as you can provide me for soya-oil production. I also need to know if use an improved variety that has higher oil content.
Thanks
My contact: exploits777@yahoo.co.uk
: 08024611363

(1) (Reply)

List Of Common Foreign Commodities And Their Local Alternatives (Photos) / Naira Closes At N362 As Cbn Injects $547m / Consumer Rights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.