Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) (32847 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / Edo Train Abduction: 4 Children, 2 Others Rescued from captivity / Unknown Gunmen Kill Mother, 4 Children & 2 Others In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Boyooosa(m): 8:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Wey their mama, abi dem no get ni?
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Neddstark: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Serendipity6:
YOU NEED A WEBSITE FOR YOUR BUSINESS

* HOST + DOMAIN + SSL

* WE ARE CHEAPER AND GIVE GOOD SERVICE

* WE DELIVER 4/5 DAYS MAX

* OUR CHARGE FROM 20K ABOVE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR BUSINESS

SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by emmy85: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Beautiful family.

If you will like to earn 200k and above monthly starting an agribusiness send AM INTERESTED TO emmywealthacademy@gmail.com to get a free ebook on how to start and succeed in the business.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by gaskiyamagana: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Amazingman post=80930098]Some herdsmen will not like this pikture[/quot]
More info about them, please, Mr Dino Publicist.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by ScotMisile: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Dino looks fresher than his children. ..That means he loves himself more than his children.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2019
fredoooooo:

E ku revolution o grin
Na we be dat o! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Sonfethopia: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The greatness of a man is known in how well his kids look like him.

When a man's kids look more like their mother, it is apparent that he is genetically weak and nothing can change that.

Hmm really.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by mixta140: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Nice looks
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Jamorezzi: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Cool grin
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Hoodbilonia: 9:02am On Aug 05, 2019
Did u say cute
Ugly kids from a thief
1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Sultty(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
post=80952726:
Cute kids!

Joy of a father.

Okay Bye!
Back to revolution updates thread jor! cheesy

Na we be dat o! grin
see hypocrite
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Natoski5:
Dino!! The only senator with swag!!!...
Even with customized cap!!!.....
Cute children tho...but I never see their mama be4 oo..
you should said rich children. there is nothing cute about ugly overweight kids

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Mummymahdi(f): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Cute!!! ?
Are those kids cute at all?

Oh what do i even know?
To me they are rich kids no any cute here abeg

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by DameB(f): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Natoski5:

Cute ke
Or na another picture show for your side?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Deltatoto: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
GISTBL0G:
Senator Dino Melaye takes to his intagram page to share cute picture of his 3 children. He wrote;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-shares-cute-photo-of-his-3-children
em daughter totoo don ripe o.no condom
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by DameB(f): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Mummymahdi:
Cute!!! ?
Are those kids cute at all?

Oh what do i even know?
To me they are rich kids no any cute here abeg
Ask me o... Na only the one on the right try small cos he's not overweight
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Sultty(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2019
post=80952726:
Cute kids!

Joy of a father.

Okay Bye!
Back to revolution updates thread jor! cheesy

Na we be dat o! grin
see hypocrite grin
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by don89(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Please oo ,who can help me with this question? Where is Dinos wife ? He only posts his kids and himself .
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Stillthebest: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Natoski5:

May be he practised the rules of some hard men. Get married, tolerate the woman till she gives you two to three children, watch them grow up a lil then separate o divorce. Most men do that.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Kingbenn(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
Please rejoice and show me love Cox today is my birthday
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by nelcliff(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2019
DINO DINO.

I HAIL DEE.

check my signature now and thank me later.
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 05, 2019
don89:
Please oo ,who can help me with this question? Where is Dinos wife ? He only posts his kids and himself .

He has divorced his wife
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 05, 2019
Kingbenn:
Please rejoice and show me love Cox today is my birthday

Happy Birthday To you smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2019
The title should have been Dino Melaye shows pics of three of his children. You make such mistake again "ajekun iya lo o je".
Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by ojotask: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2019
don89:

Melaye is currently unmarried. He was previously married to Tokunbo Melaye for ten years. She filed for divorce after a domestic violence dispute where she claimed that he beat her up and pointed a gun to her head. Shortly after, Alero Falope moved in with Melaye. Falope moved out six months later.[21] Tokunbo has three children with Dino.
Source: wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Dino Melaye's 3 Children (2 Sons, 1 Daughter) by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Congrats to him..He is a real d as his name suggests.

Chinese RMB Available.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gulak’s Death: It’s Too Early For Uzodinma To Assume Assassination – Wike / Senator Dino Melaye Paints Washington D.C Red / Buhari Arrives Ogun, Set To Commission Amosun’s Projects [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.