Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment (2032 Views)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Cross River SUBEB Releases List For Successful Teachers 2018/2019 Recruitment / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by ThatKING(m): 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
I was surfing through Nairaland and came across Kaduna state recruitment into various departments of the state.
I am applying from another state entirely. What are my chances? Will employment be determined by the local government am from?
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by Timcy01(m): 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2019
No. It is merit based or maybe say merit amd connection based. As a matter of fact yhere ia no place to select state of origin or even local government area of origin.

1 Like

Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by ThatKING(m): 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Timcy01:
No. It is merit based or maybe say merit amd connection based. As a matter of fact yhere ia no place to select state of origin or even local government area of origin.
local government is there. Check well
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
There is a place to set local government area... and only local gpvernment areas in Kaduna are there.
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
ThatKING:
I was surfing through Nairaland and came across Kaduna state recruitment into various departments of the state.
I am applying from another state entirely. What are my chances? Will employment be determined by the local government am from?
I'm unable to activate my account..how did u do yours
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by Timcy01(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
ThatKING:

The local government there is for address of residence.

Read below what was written in the vacancy advert.

"We shall be recruiting more teachers, health workers, administrative officers and other professionals into the public service. Vacant positions in the public service will continue to be advertised. Public service jobs will be available, but only on merit, not ethnicity, religion or as a result of cronyism.”

1 Like

Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by fayomim: 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
LIKE HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by Skooldeto(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
can HND holder apply?
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by peptones: 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2019
That essay write up of 1000 words is much oo..Me I couldn't write up to 1000 words sef
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by ThatKING(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
peptones:
That essay write up of 1000 words is much oo..Me I couldn't write up to 1000 words sef
wait oo. Which part is that? I must have missed it
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by ThatKING(m): 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
fayomim:
won't you get the job first ehen
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by peptones: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
ThatKING:
wait oo. Which part is that? I must have missed it
That's the final part of the application before you submit..you have to type it online or you can copy and paste there if you have drafted one before
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by phonemakemoney: 8:26am On Aug 06, 2019
ThatKING:
The local government there is immediately after writing your address to indicate the local government of residence while the state is assumption that whomever wants to work in Kaduna State is residing in Kaduna State.
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by phonemakemoney: 8:28am On Aug 06, 2019
MykOnyxo:
There is a place to set local government area... and only local gpvernment areas in Kaduna are there.
There are different states and different local governments. but those residing in Kaduna State have better chance of being chosen while those who apply from other states if they qualify and gets the job might be posted to any part of the state that is still vacant positions.
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by phonemakemoney: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2019
fayomim:
From 30k for entry level(If you have Degree and NYSC) and above depending on your experience if you have more that 2 years experience for the Mid Level.
Re: Applying From Another State. Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment by phonemakemoney: 8:30am On Aug 06, 2019
peptones:
It means you should not write more than 1000 words

(1) (Reply)

Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop / 2023 NIGERIA LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS (NLNG) GRADUATE TRAINEE / Gaurdian 2day Jobs Asap Pz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.