Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? (2986 Views)

Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / Do you want to sell your farm produce faster? Here is how / Man Shows Off His Farm Produce, Thanks Buhari For Telling Nigerians To Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 10:09am On Aug 12, 2021
call now
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 2:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
we are here for you
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
contact us today
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Good
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 4:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
cool
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
hello
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 11:27am On Oct 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2021
Best Prices ever...
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 6:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
now
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
hi
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2021
now
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 8:28am On Nov 13, 2021
good day
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
now
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2022
happy new year
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 2:24pm On Jan 19, 2022
Get your now!
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 11:52am On Jan 21, 2022
cheesy
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by Mabizeka: 5:15am On Apr 01, 2022
@TheSourcerer, Good morning bro. I used this moniker to chat you up here to avoid trolls. Pls I'm sorry to bother you but I have no option. I recently lost my job and the effect is taking it toll on me and my family. Pls dear I'm pleading if you can help me get another job pls. You know the situation in Nigeria right now and it hasn't been easy for me. Pls I will appreciate it if you can come to my rescue. God bless you once again.
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by TheSourcerer: 6:36am On Apr 01, 2022
Mabizeka:
@TheSourcerer, Good morning bro. I'm @Fahdiga. I used this moniker to chat you up here to avoid trolls. Pls I'm sorry to bother you but I have no option. I recently lost my job and the effect is taking it toll on me and my family. Pls dear I'm pleading if you can help me get another job pls. You know the situation in Nigeria right now and it hasn't been easy for me. Pls I will appreciate it if you can come to my rescue. God bless you once again.
do you mind been an officer ? If yes , do you have a degree or SSCE , , Good Morning.
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by Fahdiga(m): 6:39am On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
do you mind been an officer ? If yes , do you have a degree or SSCE , , Good Morning.
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by TheSourcerer: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Bro I have a BSC in biochemistry but I'm scared of all the forces due to the risky nature of the job
I'm impressed really , where do you stay ,I could introduce you to my father (he's in abuja now, me Abeokuta) , anyway we can meet would be great , really sorry about you been laid off.
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by Fahdiga(m): 6:46am On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I'm impressed really , where do you stay ,I could introduce you to my father (he's in abuja now, me Abeokuta) , anyway we can meet would be great , really sorry about you been laid off.
ok

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by Fahdiga(m): 6:52am On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
alright

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by Fahdiga(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
I've sent it. I hope you understand

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by TheSourcerer: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
I've sent it. I hope you understand
yes definately

1 Like

Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by Fahdiga(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2022
TheSourcerer:
yes definately
Ok bro I'll be expecting your WhatsApp chat so that I can have your contact. Thanks once again
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2022
smiley
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2023
wow
Re: Are You In Need Of An Affordable Website To Sell Your Farm Produce? by realwebman: 9:13am On Feb 22, 2023
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Acres Of Land For Sale Can Be Used For Agriculture, Resident Or Commercial.... / Live Big Turkeys Up For Sales. (pic) / Can You Supply/ Export These Local Agro Food Stuffs In Bulks & Large Quantities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.