Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (344 Views)

PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS / Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2019
Angelic beings are divine, pure , holy benevolent spirit entity, with vast power, honour and glory. Initially the Angels are the first being created, to serve as a divine messenger and worker of the upper house of the eternal sacred order of the light workers
Throughout the history of man, these benevolent spirit are offer man great assistance, Although few people encounter them, which may raise a concern, why few people encounter them.

Conversely, the Angels only love to meet Human that uniquely behave like them In terms of holyness, truth and purity.
One of the greatest attribute These being have is
The divine power bestow to them, which they have use in helping mankind for ages,

Much like Human do, Spiritual entity also have their Home, And community, But The Angels Are seen as an Army, under the sacred eternal order, occupying different positions And Rank.

The Top rank are the Arch-Angels, Which serve As a direct Messenger to Inhabitants of earth And assign Functions to other Spirit

The 7 color of the rainbow depict the Characteristics of the 7 Arch-Angrls.The colors Red is the 1 colors which stands for Arch-Angels Michael, Whom serve as the Warrior in-cheif and As a battle Lord with a flaming Fierce sword

But be aware that Angelic beings cam look scary too depending on the eternal order that belong and their power. But in a much similar view their exist beautiful Angelic beings with lovely voice, These being aptly know as Seraphim.

Occasionally Himan encounter Seraphim , therefore form the basis of our knowledge of depicting Angels in Wing Character. But

Alone the spirit line , the reality set-in. Which reveal the dual nature of Everything, because As much the Angelic beings exist, there counterpart exist as well

In a short Summary, It is of great benefit getting connected to the angels as a human. Therefore when you need to call the Angelic beings , you call them according to their Function,. Arch-Angel Michael is For Protection, While Arch-Rapheal will heal you of any disease or sickness

All you have to do is call them, permit them to interfere, By saying In Name of Almighty Creator, Our Lord Jesus, The host Of Heaven. I permit Angelic being of higher dimensions to interfere in my Life and Assist me .

After permitting them,You call for them. By Saying, Help us Angelic being, In the Name and Authority of Jesus , I call upon you. Angel ( Name ). Hear my call , and help me out, Then you call the Angels name 7 times POWERFULLY

You have to say those word, with so much zeal & Seriousness and You need to be so persistent. As you should call them 3 time daily or More. Eventually they will show up, Providin the assistant.

The Angels are As well busy, with their own work and function, therefore persistent calling is the key to bring them into your situation. These as being a method that have always works for Ages

Blue Spirit Arean wish you more divine connectiion

1 Like

Re: . by brainycaleb(m): 2:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Opening the third eye, how will it benefit me and my environment?

(1) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Snubbed PFN, Without Any Remorse / Accrediting Answered Prayers To The God Of Your Pastor:right Or Wrong? / Did Joseph Have Any Other Wife Apart From Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.