Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. (1885 Views)

Rules Of Holy Living / Christians Get In:the Belief In The Holy Trinity Is Fake !! / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by investnow2013: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2016
Closing of the Door of Mercy @Basilica Onitsha Nigeria.

"As We close the wooden door of mercy may God give us the grace to open the doors of mercy of our hearts to our brothers and sisters. "-Archbishop Valerian Okeke

Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by investnow2013: 1:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Closing of the Door of Mercy @Basilica Onitsha Nigeria.

"As We close the wooden door of mercy may God give us the grace to open the doors of mercy of our hearts to our brothers and sisters. "-Archbishop Valerian Okeke

1 Like

Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2016
Beautiful edifice
Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by meezynetwork(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Nice
Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by meezynetwork(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by dokiOloye(m): 3:49am On Nov 16, 2016
Catholic church, my church.
Ozurumbaonu.
Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by investnow2013: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
FuckyourMama:
Beautiful edifice
Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2016
I want to go to Rome cheesy
Re: Closing Of The Door Of Mercy @the Basilica Of Holy Trinity Onitsha Nigeria. by ScienceWatch: 2:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Jesus says to all pastors, Disciples, ministers and evangelists that humbly want spiritual enlightenment and power;

Joh 14:12 Truly, Truly, I say to you, He that believes me, the miracles/ WORKS that I do will you also do; and greater (more) miracles/WORKS than these shall you do; because I must soon go unto my Father.

Today, we are blessed to have the evidence of Jesus’ WORKS Biblically and scientifically verified in the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and on Emmanuel TV.

A pastor /minister /pope /evangelist /priest evangelist will be know by their WORKS so that fake pastors can be separated from the real pastors. The wheat is separated from the chaff.

Only the WORKS bear witness of a real pastor/ priest /minister /pope not their elaborate speeches, conferences and motivational speeches. John 14:12

What are these WORKS that Jesus always refer to ?

They are the miracles, prophecy, signs and wonders. Jesus also instructs all pastors, ministers, evangelists to do the same. Jesus says to them,”As my father sent me, so send I you.”
Now the world finally have a free education channel 24 hours a day, seven days a week on Emmanuel TV demonstrating true scientifically verifiable evidence and deeper meaning of John 14:12

(1) (Reply)

See What This Boy Vomited As I Prayed For Him - PICS VIDEO / THE CONVERT: Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus / Suicide Is Not A Sin Because Jesus Committed Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.