Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Iran Seizes Another Tanker. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Seizes Another Tanker. (661 Views)

Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Seizes Israeli-Linked Ship Near Strait Of Hormus(pix) / Iran Seizes Oil Tanker In Gulf Of Oman / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by panafrican(m): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
What is really going on out there?
Iran cannot just wake up one morning and with no reason, start seizing oil tankers.
That oil is being smuggled from where ? Are those tankers dodging Iranian tarrifs?

Iran seizes another tanker in the Gulf, state media say
4 August 2019. BBC WORLD NEWS

Iran has seized another foreign tanker in the Gulf, Iranian state media say.

A Revolutionary Guard Corps commander was quoted as saying its naval forces had "seized a foreign tanker in the Persian Gulf that was smuggling fuel for some Arab countries".

It said the tanker was carrying 700,000l of fuel, adding that seven sailors had been detained.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-49225916

Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by Eagleboney(m): 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
I would be proud one day to see my country being stubborn and strong-headed like iran and north Korea , probably giving the big five headache and a hot run for their money. PROUDLY NIGERIAN

4 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
It's a trap for Iran. The west are committing Iran to more errors so that when they'll eventually descend on her, her apologists would stay clear. Just wait and see.
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by dermmy(m): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2019
It's good that a country like Iran is able to stand up to her bullies. Even if Iran falls at the end the fact still remain that she was able to stand up to her bullies. Diplomacy is the way forward but that's if US understands what diplomacy means.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by dermmy(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Pharaoh4rin:
It's a trap for Iran. The west are committing Iran to more errors so that when they'll eventually descend on her, her apologists would stay clear. Just wait and see.

it's like Iran does not care anymore at this stage. Their economy has been destroyed. I think she wants that war because she knows it would explode the whole middle east.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by panafrican(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
dermmy:

I think she wants that war because she knows it would explode the whole middle east.
Don't want to space out of the subject here but wondering why are people referring to a country by using
" her or she ". Is a country a woman?
Why not use "they " ?
Stop womanizing this world angry
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
dermmy:

it's like Iran does not care anymore at this stage. Their economy has been destroyed. I think she wants that war because she knows it would explode the whole middle east.

Exactly. Funny enough, Iran thought they could drag China (their apologist) into their jinx by continually depositing their oil on China reserve in Zhengzhou but China knew better that if anythng boomerang they'll shoot them off. China is their only hope in sustaining their feeble economy. Iran want d war but America is trying to cripple them from all sides before she strike on d offensive.
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by compton11(m): 6:00am On Aug 10, 2019
Eagleboney:
I would be proud one day to see my country being stubborn and strong-headed like iran and north Korea , probably giving the big five headache and a hot run for their money. PROUDLY NIGERIAN
naija what
with over 200 ethnicity with different agenda,be deceiving yourself there.
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by Efewestern: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2019
dermmy Iran just unveiled an advanced radar capable of detecting objects within a 400-kilometer range, this new system can detect stealth aircraft and drones, for now we don't know how powerful these Iranian techs are, they probably unveiling these as a deterrence.

Sanction is still crippling the economy, but so far the masses aren't against their government, the mullahs wont bend, a bit complex issue I must say.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by Eagleboney(m): 6:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
compton11:
naija what
with over 200 ethnicity with different agenda,be deceiving yourself there.
India nko, do naija have more ethnic groups than India
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by compton11(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2019
Eagleboney:
India nko, do naija have more ethnic groups than India
Oga one Nigeria na by force?
Control your territory and I control my own,what is your problem with that?
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by Eagleboney(m): 10:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
compton11:
Oga one Nigeria na by force?
Control your territory and I control my own,what is your problem with that?
stop talking nonsensssssse
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by compton11(m): 12:18am On Aug 11, 2019
Eagleboney:
stop talking nonsensssssse
then go and hang yourself if it pains u
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by Eagleboney(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
compton11:
then go and hang yourself if it pains u
confused homo sapiens
Re: Iran Seizes Another Tanker. by compton11(m): 8:19pm On Aug 11, 2019
Eagleboney:
confused homo sapiens
mtchww

(1) (Reply)

‘we Took Action To Stop A War’ – Trump Addresses The Iran Airstrike(watch Video / Afganistan: Biden Government Admit Miscalculation / Mypillow CEO Mike Lindell Returns To Twitter After He Was Permanently Banned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.