Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,878 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With (1031 Views)

Get Premium Wordpress Plugins & Woocommerce Extensions Exact Original Untouched / Is jiji a Wordpress Site? / Get Abundant Money Visit This Website To Buy Your PHP Script Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by Bigajeff(m): 6:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Is there anyone who knows the exact scripts Jiji dot ng is bulth with. Dont post here you can create something like or similar.
Just want to know the php script. any idea. Thanks buddy in anticipation.
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by resosdigital(m): 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
grin grin grin

Cos we were they omes that built it ba
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by Bigajeff(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
resosdigital:
grin grin grin

Cos we were they omes that built it ba

Lol
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by Forreellinc: 6:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Bigajeff:
Is there anyone who knows the exact scripts Jiji dot ng is bulth with. Dont post here you can create something like or similar.
Just want to know the php script. any idea. Thanks buddy in anticipation.
Ask your daddy
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by Bigajeff(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2019
Forreellinc:

Ask your daddy
She I ask your Papa
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by Forreellinc: 6:40am On Aug 06, 2019
Bigajeff:
She I ask your Papa
ask your daddy
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by beardedboy(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2019
I see a bunch of helpless losers trying to overwhelm a determined mind. If someone had asked that on Reddit people would strive to give helpful answers but here in 9ja... Na wa 4 una

OP, please don't mind them.
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by resosdigital(m): 8:52am On Aug 06, 2019
beardedboy:
I see a bunch of helpless losers trying to overwhelm a determined mind. If someone had asked that on Reddit people would strive to give helpful answers but here in 9ja... Na wa 4 una

OP, please don't mind them.

Check the question again then you will see that the only one that can answer him is the one who built the site. He said he doesnt want something similar but that same exact script.
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by bearhug9ja: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2019
I think it was built with laravel. There are quite a few laravel scripts that are very similar to jiji
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by beardedboy(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2019
resosdigital:

Check the question again then you will see that the only one that can answer him is the one who built the site. He said he doesnt want something similar but that same exact script.

Well. But then it's not an excuse to insult. They should have enlightened him politely.

These things we take for joke can damage people emotionally.
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by Bigajeff(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2019
Thanks buddy, I love u guys I built something that deliver same service on https://betabuyer.com betabuyer dot com feel free to ask me the php script I use
Re: What Exact PHP Script Is Jiji Classiified Website Builth With by Bigajeff(m): 7:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Betabuyer.com is a fast rising classified free ads platform where you can meet buyers and sell anything. It's free and fast. Snap, post in the relevant categories add price and contact. Wait for buyers to call U

(1) (Reply)

Download Nairaland Mybb/wordpress Theme / Lists And Links / How Do I Create A Password Script Or Get It From The Internet Free ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.