Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Invitation To Us And Other Countries In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Invitation To Us And Other Countries In Europe (584 Views)

Avoid These 20 English Words When In Other Countries / Ghana Bans Flights From Nigeria, 2 Other Countries Over Ebola / Top 10 Countries In The World To Migrate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Us And Other Countries In Europe by hotelbook: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2010
if you need business or tourist invitation for any country in europe, asia, south america, the united states and canada, please contact me on 08182283379, my links are 95% okay and legit. remember that when you want to travel out of the country there are usually two types of visas that are easy to get just because you want to spend money in the country, and they are the student and business and tourist visas. i dont collect any down payment until the inviation is ready and verified

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Xmas Tour / Can I Get A Uk Student Visa With 300k Only. / Johvic Automobile Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.