Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,710 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

#BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted (60356 Views)

BBNaija Finale: How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by Uchenduin: 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Platony:
Chaii,.....I remember those days when I never wise,..

I will sit down & be watching Big Brother show,.... undecided

Thank God for wisdom oo. Now I value my precious time so much that I can't waste any of it on BBN. I rather watch Nickelodeon with my kids, MZone or TVC News.

I hustle Big time & am cashing out!! wink, That's der hustle, u are wasting ur Time, Subscription, Fuel to be watching them. What better lesson are u deriving from the show? How has it helped u intellectually? A show filled with sex, party, gossip, insolent characters.
WHO IS WATCHING U?
WHAT SERVICES ARE YOU RENDERING TO GET PAID?

BIG UPS to all ma fellows that sees this show as worthless!!. sad

Is a worthless show!
Don't be surprised that people are still watching and voting for that evil show.
Is a failed nation with fail human beings,fail government nd policies and that's why failed ideology such as BBN sells.
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nice rooting for Mike
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by Emanodimo(m): 12:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Godsgift7837:
When someone asks why you are chatting with your Ex ,Ask them if they never used past exam papers for revision?
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by Emanodimo(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Godsgift7837:
When someone asks why you are chatting with your Ex ,Ask them if they never used past exam papers for revision?
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by Slynation(m): 12:29am On Aug 05, 2019
Olukologia24592:
This program that doesn't have any impact, only God knows why they stopped Guider Ultimate Search
When last did u drink Guider....?? Guider that is battling for market survival

1 Like

Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by olerismith(m): 1:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Your so called reps and Senators will not speak against it, because they are not paying DSTV subscription, they are watching it free, they have been bribed.
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by Salmoneus(m): 2:30am On Aug 05, 2019
DrChukki:
There are many educating programs but they lack sponsorship.

What happened to Who wants to be a millionaire?

How many businesses are supporting Cowbellpedia?

Has any of them thought of organising AI bootcamp?

What of The Next Titan that builds Entrepreneurship spirit in the minds of the viewers and participants, how many businesses are partnering in it?

BBnaija is not an Empowerment, is not entertainment neither does it contribute to national development.

Why can't we stop it and use the money to support families of soldiers that have died fighting Boko Haram?

Nigeria and Nigerians, we're going backward.

BBnaija is evil....
Its this type of dull thinking that keeps Africa poor, we dont know his to take advantage of nothing...
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by sapientia1(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Henitan24:
Hubby will be happy right now grin
Happy birthday smiley

1 Like

Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by Henitan24(f): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2019
sapientia1:
Happy birthday smiley

Wow, thanks so much. I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by sapientia1(m): 5:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Henitan24:

Wow, thanks so much. I really appreciate this.
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by kingjrofficial(m): 5:24am On Aug 05, 2019
avsadeeq0:

Abin mamaki inyamuri na hausa shocked
Nii Dan Arewa ne chikeken.... Haihuwan Taraba girman Taraba
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by naijaboy756: 5:34am On Aug 05, 2019
airsaylongcon:

To be honest this is a loosing battle. Those guys register hundreds of accounts daily. And use bots to post. They use each account once and that's it. So reporting the account they have abandoned will not be of any help. The forum owners have to be a bit more proactive.

NB: Reporting a post only hides it for you not for the rest of us
When you report a post, it is hidden for you for a moment, then a mod reviews and hides for everyone if confirmed that a rule is broken
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by haykes(m): 8:43am On Aug 05, 2019
these go soon vote for dead body,souna dey vote for this blue film
Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by SocialJustice: 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
fuckerstard:
The guys wey think about this BBN shít na genius aswear down.

Once in year they will just cashout big money and go..
She's a woman. Director of Production, Multichoice.

1 Like

Re: #BBNAJIA: Mike Got The Highest Number Of Votes, See How Nigerians Voted by Platony(m): 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
martowskin1:

If we tell u then say u no get sense, u will give us 1million reasons why is not our concern if u watch or not....

Thank God day na only u use ur mouth talk am.....

Do allow those when never get sense watch .... Don't come and disturb us because u just get sense.....

No better Hustler wey get sense go waste him time dey watch BBN all day.

Some people no dey change d channel, always on BBN. That's total joblessness & senselessness.

U mean, u'll jst sit down glued to ur TV set all day watching BBN. smh undecided

I use to be that useless but now i know better. I believe with time & as u grow progressively, ur sense will come back.

Dem no dey tell person, u go soon understand life better wen d right time come, no worry. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Khafi Faces Sack As UK Policewoman For Having Sex On BBNAIJA / Bbnaija: Photos Of Mercy During Her NYSC / Nigerians Storm Gotv Facebook Page Over WWE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.