Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son (42945 Views)

Househelp Who Fled With Her Madam's Son In Lagos Arrested In Ogun / Maid Locked Up, Fed With Cockroaches & Faeces By Her Madam In Anambra (Graphic) / HouseHelp Was Caught Doing in Boss' Bedroom 8 Days After Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by chrysla: 2:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oh noooo so sad, uche doesn't deserve this cos she's such a very very nice girl.its a lesson to we mums to be very careful though
I know Uche very well, we attended FGC Jos together.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by wizod(m): 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2019
Release d girl to me. After handling her for one week, even her Aunty will swear ever knowing whom she is since she's a devil
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by skukimania(f): 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
Oloriburuku ni Agatha yi Sha! I hope the madam really dealt with her?
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by boneyone(m): 2:40pm On Aug 05, 2019
Quite disheartening, but i have been in the CCTV and security installation business for quite a while and the stories and testimonies you get from clients can be chilling.
With the situation of both couples having to work you have to depend on a third party to mind your kid. Beyond being nice to your help you have to also put an eye on them and its not just about installing the cameras but making out time to actually go through stored footages as often as you can. Most people just install this for status or 'being like the jonses'.
Well for your CCTV installations drop a a DM.
https://www.nairaland.com/2653897/monitor-property-home-office-shop

or follow us on instagram @web2com007
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by IfeanyiOpara5698(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2019
For every action there is a cause. What I see is just a "pay back". Let the woman upload the full recording of the CCTV 24hrs backward then we will see the truth.

You reap what you sow. Chikina...
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by 40secondsMan: 3:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's the thing about bringing househelps from the village.
What if she did this with no evil intent?

She probably was like if cow dung can make crops grow better maybe it could work for humans too.

You are just a fvcking retard...no brain at all

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Fourwinds: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
MVLOX:
she is just 14 and already this wicked..... I will be back...
she said the girl dey bonk driver and gateman ooo
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by DjQris(m): 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2019
walai, I'll use her for blood money, God go understand
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by boomssey(f): 3:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
Most women will still watch this and hire a house maid anyway.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Kylekent59: 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

Are you saying cctv picked up an apparition feeding the child faeces or beating the child?
Or is the madam lying about sending the child to school? These are easily verifiable details. Some children are wicked themselves. Some have been known to commit murders of other children for no reason at all.
Having said that, it's high time the government took child labour seriously. It may be difficult because of the extended family system but people should stop sending their kids for others to raise. If you need a nanny or housekeeper, get an adult.
I'm sure nanny training and supply businesses will thrive. They will train them on first aid and other things about children, and will also get references from them

And where in the video did you see her feeding the boy with poo
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Justpd: 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That's the thing about bringing househelps from the village.
What if she did this with no evil intent?

She probably was like if cow dung can make crops grow better maybe it could work for humans too.

Please can you give me half of what you're smoking? Your ideas are so abstract and you always think outside the box, there's no way you can do that with normal eyes

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by frozen70(f): 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
Fear woman, no matter how small she is

Too bad for her age

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Pat081: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2019
gbosaa:

What do you mean by ‘she takes good care of the girl’?
The girl is underaged and shouldn’t be working in her house. That’s bad. Can’t she hire her mum or siblings?
Has she met the parents of that girl? Does she know her house?

You don’t endanger your life and that if your family by soliciting the services of kids and unqualified people.

There should be a law banning this sort of thing. We always try to cut corners. She hired that kid to exploit her. Sad the son had to go through abuse but the little girl shouldn’t be on that house in the first place...at least not as a nanny and general domestic worker.
The gal may b young but useless don't u read how Gateman sleep with her and u re right their should be law banning this but dos people are the one who will not make use of the law bros
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by yeman1(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2019
That's why, I have told my wife, hear me well.... No third party .. No house help in.my house .

devil ppl.. they would inflict on your children and u

1 Like

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by yeyeosoronga: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kylekent59:

And where in the video did you see her feeding the boy with poo

She says she has the footage, as she has several other footage including the girl masturbating. Like I said earlier, these are easily verifiable details. With CCTV capture of any event, you cannot deny a crime. CCTV serves the same purpose as your eye, seeing events as though you were there. You cannot call it circumstantial, but rather conclusive evidence.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Arewa1408: 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2019
Pat081:
u don't read b4 u run to comment or u have problem with ur eyes to know that she takes good care of the girl in that picture

Yeah right. Takes good care is relative. She might mean she allows her sleep on a mat with blanket, however maybe she sleeps at 2 am. You and so many others are the ones that needs to take a chill pill. Taking a 14 years old as househelp is child abuse in the first place.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Arewa1408: 5:19pm On Aug 05, 2019
boneyone:
Quite disheartening, but i have been in the CCTV and security installation business for quite a while and the stories and testimonies you get from clients can be chilling.
With the situation of both couples having to work you have to depend on a third party to mind your kid. Beyond being nice to your help you have to also put an eye on them and its not just about installing the cameras but making out time to actually go through stored footages as often as you can. Most people just install this for status or 'being like the jonses'.
Well for your CCTV installations drop a a DM.
https://www.nairaland.com/2653897/monitor-property-home-office-shop

or follow us on instagram @web2com007

How would you feel if your boss is monitoring you on the work you do? It is so easy when it is on others but think about it when you are on the receiving end. There is too much abuse in Nigeria including abuse of privacy. This woman is abusing this child by having her as househelp and all.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Arewa1408: 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
ornicus:
As you decide to abuse a child, na so them abuse your own child as well. She should be happy she is not based in lagos.they will first arrest her for child trafficking.

Always the same silly story. We treat her well. Someone is a slave in your house, probably sentenced to your remnants, denied the luxuries you casually shower on your children.

I see them all the time in festac. Fine women cute kids and one subdued girl with low cut charged with managing the children.

You want a maid, get an adult and pay her properly. Enough of this stealing of children's childhood.

Thank God we still have sane sensible folks like you out there. I have been reading useless comments all day. I think Nigerians are just selfish and greedy by nature. We think of only ourselves. imagine the comments, no one is seeing the fact that this woman is abusing a child by having her in her home as her slave. It is pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 05, 2019
cescky:

Shut tha Bleep up...
What will you have the girl do rather? Sell pure water on the streets?

Cant you read there the woman was aslo helping her and putting her through school

How many employers school their employess...are you too narrow minded to see its a help help situation?

That house help is of the devil, she must be taken to juvenile prison, idiooot and buhari

Putting her through school cheesy

Treating her like a first daughter

Will your first daughter tend your other children, do house chore s, be confined in the house all the time like a prisoner?

The usual stories.

Is she going to the same school your kids are going to, or a face me i face you school?

How do you expect a child to manage other children, a full contingent of house chores and still do well in school?

Would you expect your own child to perform under such circumstances?

You are an evil person exploiting a poor relative in the claimed guise of helping her

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by hajidel: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
nadesh:
I think its more of frustration and anger of being born in a poor home and taken away from their parents. Some bosses are good to them but because of their anger at how priveldged the children are, they take out their anger on the children.

Well the bottom line is, as you make bed so shall you lie in it. If women give birth they are required and their first duty to look after the child. Every other thing comes second. If I am the husband of that woman my wife is in deep trouble because I will be blaming it on you for the fact that you choose to bring someone else to look after your own child. Your cannot control what the next person does. And then I’ll turn on the house help and probably destroy your head. The same things you did to him I will do to you and kick the shit out of you off of my house.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Kylekent59: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

She says she has the footage, as she has several other footage including the girl masturbating. Like I said earlier, these are easily verifiable details. With CCTV capture of any event, you cannot deny a crime. CCTV serves the same purpose as your eye, seeing events as though you were there. You cannot call it circumstantial, but rather conclusive evidence.

So if I welcome you to my home and I secretly install CCTV and I am in my other room watching you masturbating, is it good??

Why must she be viewing her nude??
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Wicked shide
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by olawonder(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2019
Everyone just talking about what the girl did, nobody seemed concerned that a 14 yr old child is being used as house help And don’t give me tht bullcrap about it being normal... thr’s nothing normal about a child being used to work as a carer of another child!
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by yeyeosoronga: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kylekent59:

So if I welcome you to my home and I secretly install CCTV and I am in my other room watching you masturbating, is it good??

Why must she be viewing her nude??

Who told you she was maturbating in her room? Couldn't she have been doing it in the parlour or the childs room? The beating was recorded in the child's room, definitely.
The parents did the right thing by installing secret cameras in their home, especially their children's room. I can never fault them for that.
Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Heavance(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2019
Kylekent59:
grin

As I expected, Many will believe and start criticising the maid. I don't reason or comment like many nairalanders.

That your CCTV caught her doesn't mean I should believe the news.

What if it she was subdued?

What if the madam planned it so as not to settle the maid for her services?

It's circumstancia at this moment. ( the evidence you have doesn't actually proved that the maid is guilty, we still need to look into the matter)

Some Madam can be very wicked than the devil himself.

Installing a CCTV in the bed room, I know the husband had been seeing the maid changing and undressing on the CCTV screen. This is wicked of him seeing her private part.

Ladies be very careful, some people install CCTV inside their toilet and bathrooms. Always look out and watch carefully.

Re: CCTV Footage Of Househelp Forcing Faeces On Madam's Son by Kylekent59: 9:58pm On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=Heavance post=80977080][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Indonesian Immigration Officials Beat Nigerian Man To Death (Photos) / Businessman Beheaded On His Way To Osun State (Graphic Photos) / Photos Of The 14-year-old Joy Afekafe Accused Of Killing FUTMINNA Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.