Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,296 members, 7,954,180 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Filling Station Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Filling Station Biz (553 Views)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here / Filling Station Biz Opportunities / Ask Those Who Know, Filling Station Biz Is A Money Spinner. Need A Jv Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Filling Station Biz by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2010
I want to invest 3 million naira into filling station biz in awka metro. I want to lease a filling station and run this biz. I plan to start with the sell of petrol first, before i initiate other commodities like kerosine and diesel because i do not have much money. Can 3 million be enough? Thanks.
Re: Filling Station Biz by stagger: 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2010
It depends.

The money will be enough if you have a profit sharing arrangement with the station owner, in which case you do not pay a rent per se, but after sales, you split profits with him. His staff will do the sales and you guys can work out the logistics for their payment.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal What Is It? / We Can Partner / L.p.f.o And D.p.k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.