Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) (3899 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by GistTeller: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
A self-confessed prophet from Johanne Masowe weChishanu raped a woman using a condom which burst during the act before taking the condom which he mixed with “holy water” and then instructed the woman to bath and dispose of it.

This emerged when Marryward Marara (36) of Maglass suburb in Zvishavane appeared before Gweru regional magistrate Mrs Phathekile Msipa facing rape charges last week. He pleaded not guilty but was found guilty following a full trial.

He was sentenced to an effective 15 years in jail of which three were suspended on condition of good behaviour. In his defence, Marara told the court that he was in a relationship with the woman and they had consensual sex.

“The complainant was my girlfriend and she consented to sex, l did not rape her. She filed rape charges after we broke up because she could not stomach the break-up,” said Marara.

The woman whose name cannot be revealed for ethical reasons told the court that she met Marara a day before the rape, after being referred to him by her aunt.

“I had never met the accused before and I was not in a relationship with him as he is alleging. I met him a day before he raped me after my aunt had referred me to get some prayers from him. The day we met he told me that I was poisoned and he prayed for me before he told me that he had removed the said poison from my stomach. He told me to return to his shrine for prayers the following day,” she said.

Mrs Msipha castigated Marara for his behaviour saying he deserved a custodial sentence that will deter would-be rapists.

“This court finds you guilty as charged and a custodial sentence is suitable so that we send a clear message to would-be rapists. You are hereby sentenced to 15 years in prison, three years are suspended on condition of good behaviour,” said Mrs Msipha.

It is the State’s case that on 31 January around 9am, Marara was allegedly praying for people when the complainant arrived at his shrine. The court heard that Marara told the woman that she needed prayers conducted in a bush near Shabanie Mine dump.

In the bush, the court heard, Marara instructed the woman to kneel down before he pushed her to the ground and raped her once. Marara allegedly used a condom which burst during the rape.

He allegedly took the condom and placed it in the bottle containing “holy water” before ordering the complainant to go bath with the water and dispose of the bottle in a sewage pool. The complainant reported the matter leading to the arrest of Marara.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/condom-bursts-while-prophet-rapes-client-in-bush

Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by GistTeller: 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
smiley
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by adigun98(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
shocked
Local man is dead .....
He asked 'wetin him no go see for naija' and slumped
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by guuudy87(m): 11:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
I smell foul
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by TrendingGist: 4:56am On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by meezynetwork(m): 5:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Africa
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by bookyp19: 6:38am On Aug 05, 2019
which country is dis
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 05, 2019
bookyp19:
which country is dis

Zimbabwe. Gweru is a city in Zimbabwe.

1 Like

Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2019
adigun98:
shocked Local man is dead ..... He asked 'wetin him no go see for naija' and slumped
Do those names sound Nigerian to you

2 Likes

Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by Sydney17(m): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by guru03(m): 7:49am On Aug 05, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Do those names sound Nigerian to you

When local man is high on garnished weed with fermented urine he will read and lack understanding.
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2019
guru03:

When local man is high on garnished weed with fermented urine he will read and lack understanding.

lol... he must have a wicked supplier then.
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 05, 2019
guru03:

grin grin

Reason he is called a local man

Always stoned on weed and latrine
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by blacq2009(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Sex-thirsty prophets eviriwia.
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by jnoz23(m): 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
How can you rape some one and still find time to wear a condom?
I swear that prophet no get better lawyer!
Re: Condom Bursts While Prophet Rapes Client In Bush (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2019
So who was taking the shot

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Armed Robbers And Stance On Jungle Justice / Should I Return This Money wrongfully credited to my account / Nigerian Man Reportedly Kills His Wife In UK Months After Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.