Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Which Mobile Oem Present In Nigeria Is Compatible With A Vr-headset - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Mobile Oem Present In Nigeria Is Compatible With A Vr-headset (647 Views)

Which Mobile Data Network Is Fastest And Reliable? / Which Mobile Network Provider Currently Offers More Data Vol At A Cheaper Price? / Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Terms Of Cost & Reliability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Mobile Oem Present In Nigeria Is Compatible With A Vr-headset by ShinyJay22(m): 12:09am On Aug 05, 2019
Hi guys, so I've got a VR-headset with me for a while now and I have been trying to utilize it's functionality but the issue is that I haven't come across a phone that is compatible with the VR gear. I know that iPhone, Samsung and other smart phone companies devices support VR, but I am wondering if the OEM's present in the Nigerian market like tecno, infinix,gionee etc also have devices with this capacity (Google daydream) as well.
I will be anticipating your replies.
Regards.

(1) (Reply)

How To Win New Infinix Hot 6 And Cash Prizes In The #keepittoyourself Challenge / Just Checking This Out / Call Of Duty Mobile .EXE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.