Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter (36122 Views)

Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2019
#Revolution now.
These are some of the reactions on Sahara official Twitter handle page after the modalities of the protest was released...

1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2019
More..

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Pvssy: 1:16am On Aug 05, 2019
grin grin grin

Sense must fall you when you dealing with powers that matters.

Una go tire in less than 3 days and Sowore will still be in prison.

Na Twitter, Facebook and Nairaland majority of us go protest from.

If den born you well, No go work tomorrow. Go and protest.

Your sack letter will be in coloured pdf.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by leofab(f): 1:55am On Aug 05, 2019
Journey of a thousand mile railroad starts with a piece of iron.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by midolian(m): 2:00am On Aug 05, 2019
This tweet from Aminu though grin grin

"You are operating at a loss. Be a little bit careful. The Nigerian police and sister agencies are not user-friendly. The shites people may join you tomorrow as their leader's court case is tomorrow. So can you control the IMN to be calm and resolute? Be ready to write your will tonight..."

@emboldened...grin
Anyone with something reasonable to will won't embark on a baseless protest/revolution. People like Idrees Abdulkareem have nothing to lose as they probably have few wraps of weed left as asset.

Wike demonstrated what anyone would have done at the mention of a revolution against his/her government. So anyone (especially those on social media encouraging this but won't partake in it) that comes here to call Buhari a tyrant when the results start coming is worse than a hypocrite and shall remain so till the ground becomes his/her cover.

Sadly, some people follow the direction of the wind. They don't think before joining a trend. These people involuntarily becare the unfortunate ones(sacrificial lamb).

What if this so called revolution is being sponsored by the opposition or the enemies of the state? You may think you are fighting for the good of Nigeria as the organisers want you to believe, but behind the scenes, they are plotting something else.

Stay away from this nonsense. I have no pity to waste on any fool!

The hypocrites who have been losing sleep over my posts on this forum know I am super-good at snubbing their mentions. This time, I will only dignify you with a response if you can prove to be among the revolutionaries(@ the war front, not behind some keyboard).

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by midolian(m): 3:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Some pipo think I hate them when I tagged them "our misguided brothers from the condemned end". I was not surprised they knew I was referring to them. That's to show they know exactly what they are...MISGUIDED!

Well its not 'totally' true that I hate them. My problem with them is hypocrisy and chest-beating. You will NEVER see them taking part in this stewpid revolution.

Go to their shops and you LL meet them there. But you ll see them online encouraging all sort of evil.

Bloody Hypocrites!!!
No apologies to my side-chick, Amara!

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Aladdin1(m): 4:47am On Aug 05, 2019
GOOD!! "Stay woke" Nigerians.
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 5:03am On Aug 05, 2019
Igbos should allow our sophisticated brothers to revolutionize themselves....

Is not our cry...ours is Biafra... emancipation of slavery...freedom!

Those who call for revolution should lead...

Nowhere in the east should this nonsense survive..

They will betray una and tagged it igbo protest igbo revolution or even igbo coup..

One fool above has been making ridiculous statement... using his cowardly stupidity to robe in igbos...
That alone will tell you how this will end..

The west wants presidency...and they're looking for whom to sacrifice...for their dream to come true..

By next year you will see all this monikers supporting soware... campaign for TINUBU..is what they call sophistication...and abuse you igbos for failed revolution..

Igbo but igbo murunu Anya..no be tribal matter....but na the honest reality.

Let's watch them and dia masters on television...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 05, 2019
Midolian
Some pipo think I hate them when I tagged them "our misguided brothers from the condemned end". I was not surprised they knew I was referring to them. That's to show they know exactly what they are...MISGUIDED!

Well its not 'totally' true that I hate them. My problem with them is hypocrisy and chest-beating. You will NEVER see them taking part in this stewpid revolution.

Go to their shops and you LL meet them there. But you ll see them online encouraging all sort of evil.

Bloody Hypocrites!!!
No apologies to my side-chick, Amara!

How do you call the revolution stupid, at the same time call a people hypocrites for not joining the revolution?...

All these RUGArats with no ideology.. you call a people condemned when your region has
- 10m out of school children,
- 80% poverty rate,
- 4m IDP citizens,
- Inter-religious conflicts,
- Inter-tribal conflicts,
- Terrorism in different faces,
- Kidnappers den,
- Bandits territory,
- Killer herdsmen,
- ISIS,
- Iswap,
- Al Qaeda,
- Bokoharam,
- Drug abuse enclave,
- Religious fanatics,
- Suicide bombers,
- Mass illiteracy,
- Under under developed,
- Reason for the world poverty capital,
- Lack of birth control,
- Nigerian third world,
- Polio prone etc...

You need to understand this fight and revolution is for you, how do you have all these mentioned above and Amara still gave you listening ears... Amara really scooped the bottom of the barrel.. grin grin

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by midolian(m): 6:17am On Aug 05, 2019
Esseite:
Midolian

How do you call the revolution stupid, at the same time call a people hypocrites for not joining the revolution?...

All these RUGArats with no ideology.. you call a people condemned when your region has
- 10m out of school children,
- 80% poverty rate,
- 4m IDP citizens,
- Inter-religious conflicts,
- Inter-tribal conflicts,
- Terrorism in different faces,
- Kidnappers den,
- Bandits territory,
- Killer herdsmen,
- ISIS,
- Iswap,
- Al Qaeda,
- Bokoharam,
- Drug abuse enclave,
- Religious fanatics,
- Suicide bombers,
- Mass illiteracy,
- Under under developed,
- Reason for the world poverty capital,
- Lack of birth control,
- Nigerian third world,
- Polio prone etc...

You need to understand this fight and revolution is for you, how do you have all these mentioned above and Amara still gave you listening ears... Amara really scooped the bottom of the barrel.. grin grin
Calling them hypocrites for not joining has nothing to do with the stewpidity of the revolution. The hypocrisy is in the fact that they will encourage the "directionless" fools to join while they sit back and observe.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by helinues: 6:21am On Aug 05, 2019
NPF are patiently waiting for you guys

3 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2019
midolian:
Calling them hypocrites for not joining has nothing to do with the stewpidity of the revolution. The hypocrisy is in the fact that they will encourage the "directionless" fools to join while they sit back and observe.

They have done more protests, revolution, war, tribute to fallen heroes than any other region in the country, all yearning for betterment of the country, they have cried more than the bereaved numerous times, they have spearheaded protests and have been alienated from power most..

They are even now seen as the goto region for support when injustice is meted on people for voice and crowd. What have they ever gained from it other than nothing?

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by nwafor1(m): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2019
angry angry angry
Please, i don't like this online protest angry angry

Where Are The Rallying Points?

6 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by dlondonbadboy: 6:31am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

Actually we won't be tired until we get what we want..Since you dey enjoy poverty and darkness, majority of Nigerians no deh enjoy am. Enough!

11 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Pvssy:
grin grin grin

in your infinite wisdom, you think what you have is a job or a life in Nigeria
I pity your life of slavery

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2019
A popular young man on this forum (NwamaIkpe) has said it all.
We concur absolutely with his post below.

That sums up EVERYTHING about this revolution matter.
Nothing more to be added or remove!

We rise!!

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Pvssy: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2019
Twitter they will react and it won't change anything. That's the highest limit of Nigerians protest.

Twitter!

5 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Kingluqman(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Lemme go and react on Twitter also... I dey come

grin

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Sirpaul(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2019
we're coming

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Rollins777(m): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2019
What Buhari said few years back, why is him trying to stop it now.

6 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nwaedeinya(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2019
good
Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by emeijeh(m): 8:00am On Aug 05, 2019
Where is our Ché Guevårä?

#revolutionnow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2019
sowore should die in prison and no one cares. all these Yorubas that helped repackaged buhari for gullible Nigerians in 2014 should keep quiet so we can all enjoy the good leadership .

any attempt to overthrow a democratically elected government should be treated as treason by the security officials

7 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by NokiaN8(m): 8:01am On Aug 05, 2019
Please why the revolution? I need explanations...?

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by FuckThaMod: 8:02am On Aug 05, 2019
post=80951297:
A popular young man on this forum (NwamaIkpe) has said it all.
We concur absolutely with his post below.
T
That sums up EVERYTHING about this revolution matter.
Nothing more to be added or remove!

We rise!!
Anything to keep your incompetent god on seat because of 30k

16 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter by obembet(f): 8:02am On Aug 05, 2019
We are in a military regime the devil just stopped wearing army uniforms.
Where injustice become law in apc govt... Nigerians must have sense by force.
Am glad to inform Nigerians that Abacha is back.

#freesowore
#revolution now

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

360 View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano State (Videos) / Crypto Ban: Northern Senators Support CBN, Southern Senators Oppose / Patience Jonathan Battles Parkinson’s Disease? - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.