Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,494 members, 7,843,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (946 Views)

Cost Of Clearing Vehicles At The Port - 2020 / The Cost Of Clearing Vehicles @ Tincan (lagos) In 2020 / Latest Cost Of Clearing Vehicles In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by obiezeprince(m): 1:06am On Aug 05, 2019
Re: . by cenaman(m): 1:11am On Aug 05, 2019
so you be old school?
Re: . by obiezeprince(m): 1:12am On Aug 05, 2019
cenaman:
so you be old school?

Please I don't get it
Re: . by correctyourself(m): 3:57am On Aug 05, 2019
obiezeprince:
Help please....
Please I need to know the process and what it will cost me in clearing a Toyota sienna 2002 model.
It's a free shipping from united state but I don't know other necessary things to be done before taking the vehicle home like custom duties and others.
Please I need info in other not to make mistakes.. Thanks all.

You better look for agent, became you can't do it alone.
Re: . by Trustme2(m): 6:48am On Aug 05, 2019
obiezeprince:
Help please....
Please I need to know the process and what it will cost me in clearing a Toyota sienna 2002 model.
It's a free shipping from united state but I don't know other necessary things to be done before taking the vehicle home like custom duties and others.
Please I need info in other not to make mistakes.. Thanks all.
For trusted and reliable customs broker to clear your consignment out of ports without stress you can call wole on 08036599910 or email us at princewole8@gmail.com
Re: . by obiezeprince(m): 8:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Trustme2:
For trusted and reliable customs broker to clear your consignment out of ports without stress you can call wole on 08036599910 or email us at princewole8@gmail.com

The thing is this, I have someone who wants to send the vehicle down to Nigeria free of charge but I don't know if there are other necessary payments to be done here in Nigeria before claiming the vehicle
Re: . by obiezeprince(m): 8:17am On Aug 05, 2019
correctyourself:

You better look for agent, became you can't do it alone.

The thing is this, I have someone who wants to send the vehicle down to Nigeria free of charge but I don't know if there are other necessary payments to be done here in Nigeria before claiming the vehicle
Re: . by correctyourself(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2019
obiezeprince:

Yes you have to pay for customs duty, you would need the help of clearing agent, because along the line a letter headed paper from registered agent would be required as part of the supporting documents for the clearing of the vehicle.
Re: . by obiezeprince(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
correctyourself:

Yes you have to pay for customs duty, you would need the help of clearing agent, because along the line a letter headed paper from registered agent would be required as part of the supporting documents for the clearing of the vehicle.

Okay. Thanks for this information.
Do you have an idea of price ranges of this custom duty
Re: . by correctyourself(m): 10:07am On Aug 05, 2019
obiezeprince:

Okay. Thanks for this information.
Do you have an idea of price ranges of this custom duty

See below;

https://www.nairaland.com/4602432/12-steps-clear-car-through
Re: . by Trustme2(m): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2019
obiezeprince:

Contact the number above now. He can guide you on the procedures and necessary payments to be made to get your vehicle. Pls I only know this person online so I can't vouch for him. Kindly do due diligence and double confirm his suggestions and proposals.
Re: . by obiezeprince(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Re: . by obiezeprince(m): 6:50pm On Aug 05, 2019
Trustme2:

Contact the number above now. He can guide you on the procedures and necessary payments to be made to get your vehicle. Pls I only know this person online so I can't vouch for him. Kindly do due diligence and double confirm his suggestions and proposals.

Okay.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 1999 Model For 590 / 3 Pieces Of Super Clean Tokunbo 2012 Lexus Gx460 / Clean 05 ND 07 Toyota Corolla Reg Ac 1.180m See pix....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.