Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,031 members, 7,845,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.(Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.(Photos) (909 Views)

Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.(Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 1:44am On Aug 05, 2019
This is not something we see every

Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.

Two male dwarfs with great basketball skills has broken the internet with their skills, and making rounds online.

According to the video, the two dwarfs were playing basketball in a basketball court with crowd, as they Cheered them.

One of the dwarfs did a long throw few metres from the net, and he scored it

This stirred reactions from social media users as they complimented and hail them.

Watch the video:
https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/08/two-male-dwarfs-plays-basketball.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.(Photos) by frankleesehi(m): 2:54am On Aug 05, 2019
Watch video Here

Re: Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.(Photos) by bookyp19: 6:22am On Aug 05, 2019
this is hillarious
Re: Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.(Photos) by happybee: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Can't stop laughing, very funny....
gringringrin

I no watch the video o, i just dey happy.
Re: Two Male Dwarfs Broke The Internet With Their Basketball Skills.(Photos) by Nostradamus: 9:17am On Aug 09, 2019
Did you see those guys making a slam-dunk?

Dwarfs have no business playing basketball.they should stick to soccer abi table-tennis and leave basketball for those who are genetically predisposed to excel in the lovely game.if dwarfs like these should continue playing it,that sport will lose it's in no time.

(1) (Reply)

Only Unwise Actors Flaunt Wealth On Social Media – Iya Rainbow / Bobrisky should have called my bosses when I shutdown his party - NCAC’s DG / Ghanaian Man Who Promised Tacha 20 Million Naira Makes Fun Of Her, See Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.