Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

#bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy (3255 Views)

Yeye Boyfriends: Nigerian Ladies Share Their Experiences / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Beauty Queen Fabian Cindy Carries Out Educational Project In Rivers School(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Gistvic: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2019
@Gistvic.com

BBNaija housemates, Cindy reveals that she is single and she is here to steal peoples boyfriend and break up relationships. Gistvic Reports.

IS SHE CAPABLE??

She said:
"Am very single and available. What i will do for fun will definitely be to probably take people's boyfriends and break people up. Am a drama queen and i get easily pissed"

GISTVIC recalls, Fans complained about cindy not been a big brother material and would not fit in the house.

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-am-here-to-steal-boyfriends.html

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Gistvic: 2:45am On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Arthurity1(m): 2:48am On Aug 05, 2019
Hilarious
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Chicagoesontop: 2:59am On Aug 05, 2019
Look at what they are shoving down our throats as a reality show ... This girl mouth go sabi smell for morning shaa !!

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Aladdin1(m): 4:30am On Aug 05, 2019
Good assignment from her naughty little mind.evil genuis
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by bluefilm: 5:46am On Aug 05, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Look at what they are shoving down our throats as a reality show ... This girl mouth go sabi smell for morning shaa !!

Chai.

Bros, you wicked o!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by bookyp19: 6:03am On Aug 05, 2019
I hope u are successful with it
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by baldboy(m): 6:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Thank God she already knows she won't win. Let her steal and fk other people's boyfriend. That's obviously enough an achievement for her. Olosho!!!

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Sparkle289(f): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2019
This one that can't even relate properly to people in the house behaving like Ngbeke...Make we dey see sha

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Adepet222(f): 7:06am On Aug 05, 2019
U are on ur own
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Gadafii: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Auntie wey mumu

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by joshadedapo(m): 7:36am On Aug 05, 2019
bluefilm:

Chai.

Bros, you wicked o!

I tell you. Savagery of an early morning...

BTW this girl does not look like someone who can 'steal' other people's boyfriend. If she's stealing anything, it is glances at the guys in that house

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Jerkules: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2019
She even looks Infected
Guys beware of Sindy

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 05, 2019
This is very funny!!! grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 05, 2019
All mouth talk..

Check sigy
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by King204(m): 10:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Ashawo kobokobo
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by ugotex85: 10:39am On Aug 05, 2019
Who cares if you are here to steal husband? Nonsense show.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by opebiboy: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2019
Ugly monkey
Re: #bbnaija: "I Am Here To Steal Boyfriends And Break Up Relationships" - Cindy by fk001(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2019
The girl be like village champion, she looks like all these groundnut sellers wey dey Abuja.

She is so stiff and masculine

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Divorced: Top 5 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses That Are Yet To Re-marry (photos) / Peter Okoye (Psquare) Newly Launched Aphro Spirit Appears In A Foreign Magazine / “she Don Dey Turn Bad Gyal Too”:fans React As Singer Simi Flaunts Her Tattoo And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.