Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) (50040 Views)

Davido Buys Brand New Toyota Camry For A Member Of His Crew (photos) / Harry B Anyanwu Dancing Gbebodye With His Crew (Photos) / Zlatan Ibile Prints His EFCC Mugshot On His T-Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by BlackfireX: 7:54am On Aug 05, 2019
See criminals that are supposed to be locked up....

Anyways ,you will be handled later...

For now, let's wait for those protesters calling for revolution today...... Guns, bullets are ready to deal with you.
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by whizbee(m): 7:55am On Aug 05, 2019
radarada
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2019
I blame EFCC. They arrest celebrity Yahoo boys and did not remove shoe, slippers ,trousers from their body
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by folasky: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2019
Can EFCC just lock up this guy again?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by brainworkng: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2019
the time is ticking. Soon all the trash he is singing will fade off, there will be no more lyrics for him again. Always looking so dirty undecided

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 05, 2019
angry
Dandsome:
We really like to celebrate rubbish in this country.

From the youths to the MODS
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by EmzyT: 7:58am On Aug 05, 2019
This fool that Is always on the news for the wrong reasons sad
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 8:03am On Aug 05, 2019
smiley

You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 05, 2019
EFCC, i take God beg you, do not fk this case up
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by olatilldend: 8:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Patiently waiting for the new meme of Gucci branch, dude always finds a way to pose awkwardly.
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Info247: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2019
Get up to 20GB free data from MTN using this trick here just thank me later.
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by uselesscountry: 8:16am On Aug 05, 2019
People don’t care anymore

festacman:
These young men play too much with anything and everything. Nothing is too mundane to exhibit. Nothing is too sacred to toy with. They may have what they call songs with large social media following and tons of views on YouTube but they offer little substance for young people looking up to them to take home for their own good. So much blabbering, no message. High decibels, low content. Plenty of thoughtless attitude, zero touch of class.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:18am On Aug 05, 2019
I used to hate on gucci manne
Fuckkkk everyone got they way of life man.
the good,the bad and the ugly

If u a bad man
All
All
Always stay strapped

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by DameB(f): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2019
That short somebori there in the first picture, is he a man with young face or a boy with old face

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 8:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Yahoo ni babalawo. Ole ni everybody. Every single person on this planet earth is a thief including those claiming to be legit. Life itself is one big scam and we must step on the next man to get ours. Dj play ijo soapy for me there

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by DonBenny77(m): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Jail calling
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Benwems(m): 8:29am On Aug 05, 2019
helinues:
Why is Mtv base not showing/playing any of Naira Marley's song?
Who watches MTV Base these days? Trace, Soundcity all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2019
DonBenny77:
Jail calling
in ur dream. Dude is balling real hard go look for something to do with ur life man

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 05, 2019
grin
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:
crime is being celebrated in Nigeria
God why was I born here ��

Popular American niggers like Tupac and Akon where dey glorify their 'thug life' and 'konvict' nko?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by toprealman: 8:33am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:

In America, crime and music are inseparable.....
be proud of your root. You could be the solution we have been waiting for all along.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 8:34am On Aug 05, 2019
The pictures is for the musical video Soapy
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Dagger111(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2019
bookyp19:
I no see rahman jago

Check d 4th pic, 1st at the right side.
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by blingxx(m): 8:36am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:
crime is being celebrated in Nigeria God why was I born here ��

Have you heard about Mexican cartel, Brazilian?
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Dolorsa: 8:37am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:

For a reason bro. You need to discover yourself
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by davidmoyes(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Guccy branch. Opoor ��
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 05, 2019
I. Like them kicks...
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Attempt: 9:03am On Aug 05, 2019
tammyboy1:
crime is being celebrated in Nigeria God why was I born here ��

Maybe you were impatient?
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Lionsbet: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
Them gees!!

Bless up!!

If you're hating on them, you must be silly

I know the second guy on the left from my Unilorin undergraduate days.
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2019
There's nothing cool about these ugly photos of touts and drug addicts in US prison outfits. Say no to crime!
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by opebiboy: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Mizwisdom:
There's nothing cool about these ugly photos of touts and drug addicts in US prison outfits. Say no to crime!
crime pays baby. Lots of cuties are getting their puss smacked right now with crime money
Re: Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) by mixta140: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Nonsense people....
Nigeria sha,we support rubbish for dis our country

For stubborn STD check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie And His Wife, May Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Pictures Of Olaonipekun Olaitan (dagrin) / Tekno Rocks New Hairstyle, Says 'Ask Me Anything! I’m Too Fresh' (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.