Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Change Your Approach To Weight Loss. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Change Your Approach To Weight Loss. (623 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Change Your Under Wears Often - Marvejohndaily.com / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Chicken Bile Fastest Way To Weight Lost Confirmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Approach To Weight Loss. by SlimHealth: 10:48am On Oct 18, 2010
Not to dis the big beautiful people on NL here. Just expressing my concern and offering what help I can. I'm all for loving what you got; at least until you get something better. I know it can be hard to keep trying and failing but I also know that when you've failed a number of times, it's time to try something else. Don't give up now!

We all know losing weight can be a matter of life and death considering all the diseases it can give rise to (diabetes, hypertension and heart disease, arthritis, cancer e.t.c). Which is why most people who need to lose weight have been through the rigmarole of diet-related, meal-related, pill and herbs-related as well as workout-related weight loss plans. To be fair to all these plans, they work for almost everyone. The real question is, "for how long?"

The majority of people who have been through a weight loss program are usually soon back to square one. It's a matter of time. The reason is not far-fetched. All these weight loss plans tend to ignore the most important factor responsible for weight gain and just go on to apply a solution that is not matched to the cause (which may be different things for different people). As soon as the program is over, all the weight simply comes back because the cause has not been addressed.

Other people in a bid to lose weight end up losing their health in other ways, like developing peptic ulcers from excessive dieting, heart diseases and joint damage from excessive and inappropriate exercise, Pernicious anemia and electrolyte imbalances from gastric bypass surgery. There are even some weight loss pills that have been discovered to cause heart valve damage after just 6 months of use.

All you really need to achieve permanent weight loss once and for all is to discover the one specific (or many as the case may be) causes for your weight gain and tackle it. No dieting, no drugs, no stressful exercises, no surgery. When you take that approach, you'd be surprised at what you find. But you need expert guidance. Which is why I have designed a 4 week consult program that does just that.

It's called Thinner&Thinner.

If you'd like to know more call me on 0809 508 9534 or text me your e-mail Address so I can send you the description and requirements of the program. I repeat, NO DIETING, NO DRUGS, NO SURGERY, NO FASTS.

Meanwhile in the spirit of public service, feel free to ask me any questions you like and I will do my best to answer. smiley
Re: Change Your Approach To Weight Loss. by xyzacorleone: 10:33am On Oct 21, 2010
Your BMR(basal metabolic rate). is what your body needs to maintain normal functions like breathing and digestion. This is the minimum number of calories you need to eat each day. Keep in mind that no calculator will be 100% accurate, so you may need to adjust these numbers as you go along,Calculate your activity level. Use a calorie calculator to figure out how many calories you burn while sitting, standing, exercising, lifting weights.

(1) (Reply)

How Exercise Can Enhance Your Love Life / Vaccine Zombie / Paxil Lawyers And The Paxil Lawsuit Againts GSk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.