Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

“am Here Still The 99 Days, No Juju From Any Village Can Take Me Out” – Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “am Here Still The 99 Days, No Juju From Any Village Can Take Me Out” – Mercy (305 Views)

Bbnaija Last Lady Standing: Check Out Mercy's Handsome Father (photos) / #bbnaija: "Am Here 99 Days, No Juju From The Village Can Take Me Out" - Mercy / Toyin Abraham: Calling Out Mercy Aigbe Was A Publicity Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“am Here Still The 99 Days, No Juju From Any Village Can Take Me Out” – Mercy by iamocheme: 5:09am On Aug 05, 2019
2019 Big Brother Naija housemate, Mercy during a conversation with Esther and Diane disclosed that she will be in the BBNaija still 99 days and possibly win the cash prize of 60m.

The female housemate is very much confident that she would remain in the Big Brother house till the last day.
Mercy claims that no juju from the village can take her out and she might even win the grand prize.

She said:

“Am here, Me I dey here 99 days. Even Juju from village no fit comot me. I am here till 99 days by the special grace of God. If not i go even the money self join.

Watch the video below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-am-here-still-the-99-days-no-juju-from-any-village-can-take-me-out-mercy/

Re: “am Here Still The 99 Days, No Juju From Any Village Can Take Me Out” – Mercy by zykson(m): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2019
Boss madam
Re: “am Here Still The 99 Days, No Juju From Any Village Can Take Me Out” – Mercy by Chicagoesontop: 5:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Her Village Witches right now ..

Re: “am Here Still The 99 Days, No Juju From Any Village Can Take Me Out” – Mercy by bookyp19: 6:07am On Aug 05, 2019
OK we shall see

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : Esther, Frodd Caught Khafi & Gedoni Doing It Under Duvet Again (video / Finally DJ Cuppy Set to Release Her Song With Zlatan Today, Gelato. See Artcover / Bbnaija: Enkay Gets Evicted From The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.