Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) (1224 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Appoints Basirat Damilola Marshall (KWAM1’s Daughter) As SSA / Mercy Johnson Biography, Family, Husband, Children As She Clocks 34 / Imade Adeleke Wows In Red As She Turns 3 Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) by GistNotice: 7:10am On Aug 05, 2019
The happy father took to his Instagram page this morning to share these beautiful photos of his daughter and wrote: 'Today is a very special day, and not just because it is your birthday, but because it is the day when I first saw my angel. I love you. Happy Birthday my Princess.'

Ahmed Musa welcomed Islam with his ex-wife, Jamila. The pair also have another child, a son named, Ahmed Musa Junior.

See more photos ; http://gistmore.com/ahmed-musa-celebrates-his-daughter-as-she-clocks-3-today-photos

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) by GistNotice: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2019

Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) by odave: 7:37am On Aug 05, 2019
Op, you are confusing me abeg! Is it 3rd or 4th birthday? Coz I saw 4 up there and you are telling us its the 3rd birthday....well, you look like ur dad, happy 3rd/4th birthday little Angel, no vex na op cause am
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) by GistMore2: 10:53am On Aug 05, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) by opebiboy: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2019
Proud father
Re: Ahmed Musa Celebrates His Daughter As She Clocks 3 Today (photos) by UncleGist: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2019
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

See The Three Outfit Bambam And Teddy A Rock At Their Traditional Wedding / Adorable Photos Of Eldee The Don And His Family As They Step Out Together / Paul Okoye (Rudeboy) Thanks His Brother Jude For Making His New Song A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.