Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Top 10 Mistakes In Blogging To Avoid In 2019 ( Blogging Tips) Bilaltechi - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 Mistakes In Blogging To Avoid In 2019 ( Blogging Tips) Bilaltechi (626 Views)

Website Designing Trends You Should Not Ignore In 2019 / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Blog In 2019 / 5 SEO Factors You Should Monitor In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mistakes In Blogging To Avoid In 2019 ( Blogging Tips) Bilaltechi by beelson: 8:32am On Aug 05, 2019
Top 10 Mistakes In Blogging To Avoid In 2019 ( Blogging tips) Bilaltechi

I have gotten a ton of inquiries from my app users and my blog subscribers asking that for what good reason don't I used to

post blogging tips on Bilaltechi however my particular specialty is mobile app development and monitization.

The reasons behind why was on the grounds that, there are thousands of blogsite on the internet

that you can get blogging tips however the fundamental issue is getting a right guides. Anyway, I will drop this post here today and

I will continue composing significant hints that will assist you with taking your blog to the next level (particularly blog).

In any case, I'm taking a shot at my first digital book which is tittled as "fuel for your online hustle in 2020" and will be propelled on this blog on first January, 2020. Unless otherwise.

I will post the e-book abstract on this blog as quickly as time permits. The digital book involves a super guides on the best way to get deals on the web.

It will show you how to sell your very own items online as opposed to depending on Google AdSense and affiliate promoting.

There are a huge number of web journals online today, however just a bunch of individuals do bring home the bacon from it.

Do you know why? Here's the mystery! Sorry to decieve you, however there IS NO SECRET!

The main approaches to create gigantic salary online is to deal with your blog regularly.

On the off chance that you are one of (Bilaltechi) normal guest you will noticed that I post here regularly unless otherwise.

YOU MAY LIKE TO READ: How To Get Job Offers On Linkedin And Land Your Dream Job! | Bilaltechi

Here are the things I do once a day.

1. Writing quality content on my blog

2. Generating traffic to my blog

3. Gather more RSS memberships and email database leads

4. Peruse and answer messages

There is one more thing to feature and that is, you have to LEARN HOW TO SELL ONLINE.

About Selling Online

Truly, I detest doing deals. I abhor conversing with individuals offline that is the reason why I chose to do it online. Since at most occasions when you are selling on the web, it's not you who is selling,

it is really the site doing basically everything for you, I surmise that is the excellence of Internet Marketing.

I prepared numerous novices on Facebook groups and I understood why a few bloggers neglect to make a deal on their website/blog or online business. It is essentially down to just 2 reasons.

Reason No.1 - They Are Afraid To Sell And Not Sure What To Sell And Would Keep On Being Very Picky In What To Sell Online
Reason No.2 - They Lack The Motivation And Spirit To Drive Traffic and Collect Leads Consistently To Their Business And Blame Everyone Else Except THEMSELVES

How would I realize this is regular for everybody? Well I was likewise simply like you 2 years back that is the reason I

surmise after over 2 years of research and experiences. Truly only 2 years, I would not joke about this.

I understood that having an orderly method for doing things is the best way to assemble a steady and solid

website/blog which is the thing that my guide here is about. You may be shock when I said I began to learn blogging 2 years prior.

All things considered, to be completely forthright Bilaltechi isn't much over a month (as of August, 2019)

You can check my about page leter. I began to master blogging for quite a while prior,

before I bounced into blogging this offer me the chance to get a handle on all what it would take to make a productive blog.

My initial 5 post on Bilaltechi is tallying more than 4000+ online visits. WATCH ME TAKING BILALTECHI TO THE NEXT LEVEL!

HAVE YOU CHECK THIS? How To Create A Step Tracker On Thunkable.Com Without Programming

the time that I provided for getting the hang of blogging before I began blogging has allowed me to run a blog flawlessly. Owk, gives hop access to the primary point here.

Tips On getting your first deal in only 3 days is extremely conceivable. When you set your focus on it NOTHING is impossible.

I will expound more in this blog on the most proficient method to compose an extraordinary e-book(s) and get deals on the web.

In any case, what you should remember is, consistently be dependable individual, educate individuals the reality regarding you and your business.

Try not to believe that may be "this is online no one knows me physically" however reputation truly matters.

On the off chance that you don't enlighten your guests the reality concerning yourself no one will mind to inquire your blog talkless of purchasing your items.

In any case, this isn't the theme of talk now. Our point is Top 10 Mistakes In Blogging To Avoid In 2019 and there we go!

Give me a chance to pose you this inquiry. Have you at any point addressed yourself why your blog is tumbling down while

others are there making their 5 fiqures just by doing the same thing that you are doing?

HERE ARE THE TOP 10 BLOGGING MISTAKES TO AVOID IN 2019 (BLOGGING TIPS) BY BILALTECHI

https://bilal-apptechi..com/2019/08/top-10-mistakes-in-blogging-to-avoid-in-2019-blogging-tips-by-bilaltechi.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Register Any Amount Of Domain Name For You In Exchange For B,I,T,C,O,I,N! / Do You Seek To Be A Partaker Or An Onlooker? / Web Design Company in Coimbatore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.