Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Culture Of Tribal Marks In Nigeria: Marked Documentary Premiere In Abuja - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Culture Of Tribal Marks In Nigeria: Marked Documentary Premiere In Abuja (505 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off Newborn Baby’s Tribal Marks / Baby Girl's Face Mutilated With Tribal Marks (Photo) / Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Almost Committed Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Culture Of Tribal Marks In Nigeria: Marked Documentary Premiere In Abuja by TheKhalid: 8:39am On Aug 05, 2019
I had the honor of showcasing my photos to the wife of Vice President of Nigeria, Dolapo Osinbajo and others present at the MARKED Documentary Premiere in Abuja.

MARKED is a documentary by Nadine Ibrahim that explores the culture of Tribal Marks in Nigeria and how it intertwines with Spirituality, beauty, and Identity.

Learn more from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bljl3fq3Y0U

Kindly SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel for more Travel and Documentary contents.
Re: Culture Of Tribal Marks In Nigeria: Marked Documentary Premiere In Abuja by NwaIkenga(m): 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Thanks!
Re: Culture Of Tribal Marks In Nigeria: Marked Documentary Premiere In Abuja by Astark: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Made Our Girls Stop Dancing Naked –Ojirua Of Irrua, Williams Momodu / Ikwerres Are Not Igbos Please Please. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.