Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Don't Dull Your Career, Spice It Up With Makeup And Photo Shoot Combo Offer - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Don't Dull Your Career, Spice It Up With Makeup And Photo Shoot Combo Offer (439 Views)

Do You Think They Can Attack One Or Juju To Person Name And Photo / I Regret My Underwear Photo Shoot, Scared It Will Come Back To Haunt Me? HELP! / Queen Ajoke Gorgeous In Makeup Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Dull Your Career, Spice It Up With Makeup And Photo Shoot Combo Offer by creativeguru002: 8:49am On Aug 05, 2019
Are you a model and want a diverse professional makeup and photo shoo to enhance and boost your career portfolios, you you are planning your wedding and wanna have the best pre-wedding makeup and photo shoot AND your pocket is not strong enough, worry no more, HERE IS THE GOOD NEWS

Papstudios in conjunction with Adesola studios is offering a whooping discount on quality shoots plus make up. This is like getting an original material at a cheaper price. We offer classic make ups, clear studio images, retouching with standard studio equipments. This is an awesome way to establish portfolios for your modelling career, celebrate birthdays, do studio pre wedding shoots and many more for a limited period.

offer valid for just a limited time

(1) (Reply)

Aisan Opolo / Websites For Art And Culture / Eating Banana In Public. Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.