Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

#revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow (289 Views)

RevolutionNow Organizer Releases List Of Demands, Vows To Go Ahead With Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by don4real18(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2019
I write this piece with a great feeling of disappointment. The cowardly nature of Nigerians keeps me baffled. I thought I saw the light at the end of the tunnel in which the country wallows in but alas, I was wrong. Nigeria isn't ready to be liberated. Nigeria isn't ready to be better because of people like you. Yes, you.
The only thing you are good at is complaining and leaving everything to God. You have refused to take your destiny into your hands.
I looked forward to the revolution protest but I was surprised to see the usual cowardly act flooding the airways and social media space.
People distancing themselves from a cause that affects all.
If you think God will come down to help you, think again. You will wait for a very long time.
The elites keep you in poverty and you are comfortable. The same replica of the almajiri system where they can only beg but can't act.
You spend years and money studying in an institution but no job. You try to create a legitimate hustle but the govt creates policies that kills it. You work for years hoping to head an institution but your promotion is politicised and the top positions are reserved for their families. Youths like you have your names swapped out for their children in a job you truly deserve. Your legislators build boreholes and surface incenerators. People died during the immigration recruitment exercise for a job reserved for their children. Even the DSS is filled with their children and people they know so why won't they stand against you that's trying to put "sand sand for their Garri".
Until you drop your cowardly act, things like this will continue and unfortunately, it will only get worse.
Re: #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
If you cant do this then you are a coward too

Re: #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by dlondonbadboy: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
People are coming out o. Just few zombies are distancing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by netpro(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Organisers are enjoying their GoFundMe donations, angry-twitting online while asking you to hit the street.

Use your head.
Re: #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by dlondonbadboy: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:

Tina, Tina..
Re: #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Tina, Tina..
coward coward show us pics of you at the protest site. Keyboard warrior
Re: #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:
Organisers are enjoying their GoFundMe donations, angry-twitting online while asking you to hit the street.

Use your head.
we know the tricks its all about money

1 Like

Re: #revolutionnow Or #cowardlynow by don4real18(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2019
Tina26:
If I do this, do you promise to join the revolution?

(1) (Reply)

FG Declares August 12th, 13th As Public Holidays For Eid-el-kabir / Presidential Election Tribunal Updates / Ekweremadu Beating: Soludo Warned Igbo Leaders About This Three Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.