Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners (25596 Views)

Cost Of Living Protest: TUC Faults NLC, Says Action May Bring Anarchy / Wike’s Group Pulls Out Of Atiku’s Campaign / FG Says Action Against Twitter Is Temporal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by freshinko: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Hehehehe..I talk am oo..one by one dey don dey go!! Naija no bi one country.. therefore, interests, believes can't concor. Many more to pull out oo.. many more sellouts loading!!

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Twinna: 11:20am On Aug 05, 2019
This one strong oh! Every man for himself.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by chijiokeke: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
This is good. I think everyone should be wise in dealing with the proponents of this "revolution."

Idokojimmy:
The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) on Sunday said it has pulled out of Monday’s revolution now protest planned by Omoyele Sowore, who is now in detention. The spokesperson of CNG, Malam Abdul-Azeez Sulaiman, in a statement issued in Kaduna said organizers of the protest were being sponsored by foreigners as part of a destabilisation plot against Nigeria.

“After carefully reviewing the calls, the CNG has inadvertently arrived at the following conclusions. That the ultimate aim of the proponents of the march who are at best couriers of a foreign destabilization plot has not been clearly and satisfactorily defined, which renders the whole exercise suspect. The CNG remains unshakable in its understanding that every civil disagreement can be resolved through honest, sincere and open discussions without unnecessary recourse to actions liable to further inflame tensions without achieving lasting results.

“CNG is not disposed to participating in, supporting, encouraging or in any way promoting actions that are potentially violent, sponsored by obscure organizations with suspicious motives.

“We have failed to see how the interest of, particularly the northern people, can be served by a movement led by those who have been directly or remotely connected to the decades-old agenda for the emasculation of the North.

“The CNG calls on all northerners to disregard the calls and resist the temptation of being dragged into participating in any way, in a movement that would turn out to the disadvantage of the region.

“While the CNG categorically dissociates itself from the organization, promotion and participation in any conduct capable of worsening the already dicey situation the country, in particular, the North, is in today.

“We reassert our commitment to the propagation and protection of the rights of all northerners and never to fall into the traps set by its traditional internal and external traducers in whatever guise.

“We are quite aware of the covert and overt machinations of some western supremacists to achieve the final destabilization of Africa by targeting some key African nations which may not exclude Nigeria. The similar foreign agenda that unfolded with the ugly scenarios of destruction in Libya, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Egypt and others are very fresh for us to realize the futility of jumping on a flight without knowing its actual destination,” the coalition said.

https://vigil360.com.ng/politics/21-top-news/14183-revolution-northern-group-pulls-out,-says-action-sponsored-by-foreigners-to-destabilize-nigeria.html
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2019
Naajjii:

Look at this Nyamiri calling northerners bumb people. The same northerners decides for you the way forward in Nigeria. The same dumb people rule you over and over. Everyday you people cry of marginalisation by the north. Why can't you use your smartness to overcome the so called dumb people? In this situation who is dumb ?

I engage with intellects, your post is devoid and short of anything savvy. Your mediocrity speaks huge volume. A man of my intellectual capacity cant be seen engaging a nitwit northerner of your status. You feel me?

But get something into your head, a time is coming! Yeah it is! The war put y'all in an incredibly lucky position backed by huge power houses, the north wriggled their way and clinged to power, fantastic! Don't forget who dominated during pre-Biafra war era.

Guess what, my people will unite and get that power back, it may take years, but we would sure do.

4 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by SillyMods: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
I hardly knew the man, then. His call to rise may sound rash but, does it negate the fact that this government has failed the high expectations of those who put them there?
Which fact? Your fact I guess.

This government has not failed my expectations. And I am one of the people who put him there.

Next?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 11:24am On Aug 05, 2019
Omoslim26:

if you are in the revolution gathering you wont be on nairaland ranting nd chest beating like a king gong
internet warrior spotted

STFU!

You dont know shiii.

I support the Revolution dream, but there is a bigger dream!

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by SillyMods: 11:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Lionsbet:

Petty talks from cowardice acts like you aren't needed.

This some real shit, fvck off kid!
You want revolution, yet you're busy online talking revolution.

Online warrior grin grin grin
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by bkool7(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2019
We are not United at all.

Everyone is comfortable if someone from his ethnic is in power no matter how incompetent the leader is
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Madeu(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2019
jaxxy:

We are know that is not true sowore has always been an activist for good governance. He doesn’t need CIA backing to do this he’s never been a carward. So it was CIA who sponsored his election campaign too bah?

It’s not only CIA it’s KGB.
... Had always been an activist... doesn't means he can't be approached by foreign agents to act as a mole to destabilized Nigeria. Mugabe ousted was hatched in China.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by netpro(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2019
IamCharles123:

Story, u think they are not stealing our resources already. They dont need to destabilize nigeria to steal our resources.

Not as much as they will get in the case of a conflict. Also profit from arms sales will be huge.

Finally the urgency is because of China. US military presence in Nigeria will halt whatever China is doing in Africa. Trump is taking the TradeWar with China very seriously. Burning down Nigeria to get it is what Sowore is helping to engineer.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Ahmeduana(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
Ethnic sentiments showing itself. Does it mean the people up north are experiencing a different government from the rest of us?
don't YOU KNOW THOSE MORONS BEFORE?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by SirChime(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2019
Idokojimmy:
The Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG) on Sunday said it has pulled out of Monday’s revolution now protest planned by Omoyele Sowore, who is now in detention. The spokesperson of CNG, Malam Abdul-Azeez Sulaiman, in a statement issued in Kaduna said organizers of the protest were being sponsored by foreigners as part of a destabilisation plot against Nigeria.

“After carefully reviewing the calls, the CNG has inadvertently arrived at the following conclusions. That the ultimate aim of the proponents of the march who are at best couriers of a foreign destabilization plot has not been clearly and satisfactorily defined, which renders the whole exercise suspect. The CNG remains unshakable in its understanding that every civil disagreement can be resolved through honest, sincere and open discussions without unnecessary recourse to actions liable to further inflame tensions without achieving lasting results.

“CNG is not disposed to participating in, supporting, encouraging or in any way promoting actions that are potentially violent, sponsored by obscure organizations with suspicious motives.

“We have failed to see how the interest of, particularly the northern people, can be served by a movement led by those who have been directly or remotely connected to the decades-old agenda for the emasculation of the North.

“The CNG calls on all northerners to disregard the calls and resist the temptation of being dragged into participating in any way, in a movement that would turn out to the disadvantage of the region.

Nigeria can never be One ☝️. Let this entity be destroyed and let everyone go their separate ways. Northern interest is to dominate and southern interest is freedom and development. The north can’t develop and they want this entire country’s to perish with them . Change evil constitution they refused. How can boko haram capital bonro state have more votes than Lagos and most of the southern states . Revolution must come .
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Princedapace(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:
The Sowore protest has the depiction of CIA clandestine operation written all over it.

This is not new for the United States. They have done it in Libya, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Germany, USSR, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other countries.

Through the CIA, they instigate an uprising through locals, destabilise the nation, come in as saviours, make profit, steal their resources and leave it worse than it was.

No problem, it is better strangers steal our resources than our own brothers and sisters who call them selves politicians.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Lionsbet: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2019
SillyMods:

You want revolution, yet you're busy online talking revolution.

Online warrior grin grin grin

You don't know shiii about me, so fvck the fvck off nigga!!

If you call me an online warrior, you're not wrong also. Trust me you don't wanna see the live offline warrior. Wait till i meet Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by BUGOFF(m): 11:31am On Aug 05, 2019
SillyMods:

Which fact? Your fact I guess.

This government has not failed my expectations. And I am one of the people who put him there.

Next?
Lol! I know ur type, u must have recently been employed in one obscure, yet juicy, agency to "chop" in peace, or have been appointed P.A/S.A.
Enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by TSRC: 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by BUGOFF(m): 11:35am On Aug 05, 2019
Ahmeduana:
don't YOU KNOW THOSE MORONS BEFORE?
grin
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by jaxxy(m): 11:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Madeu:

... Had always been an activist... doesn't means he can't be approached by foreign agents to act as a mole to destabilized Nigeria.

For what cause? Was it CIA that started Sudan or the people where feed up? Like I said he doesn’t need CIA or America’s backing to fight bad governance. Nigerians are tired bt nonchalant to their problems.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by netpro(m): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2019
Princedapace:

No problem, it is better strangers steal our resources than our own brothers and sisters who call them selves politicians.

This is the mentality of people supporting this Violent Revolution to overthrow the government.

Everyone shine your eyes. EnemiesWithin
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by gwarotango: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
Ethnic sentiments showing itself. Does it mean the people up north are experiencing a different government from the rest of us?
And you what are you doing online? Why aren't you at the barricades?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by oruma19: 11:42am On Aug 05, 2019
Idokojimmy:
How many people voted for Sowore when he contested the election?

How many Nigerians even voted in the elections?

When there’s call for violence, enemies of the country with their families abroad would be jumping up and down.

Get ur PVC, vote and defend ur votes. Elect leaders don’t sponsor or support violence
senseless talk. U speak as though u don't know votes don't count. In Nigeria. Abeg get out, mumu

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Madeu(m): 11:44am On Aug 05, 2019
jaxxy:

For what cause? Was it CIA that started Sudan or the people where feed up? Like I said he doesn’t need CIA or America’s backing to fight bad governance. Nigerians are tired bt nonchalant to their problems.
Foreign agents goes beyond CIA. Can be sponsored by opposition politicans Remember Nigeria govt has issue with Iran.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by BUGOFF(m): 11:47am On Aug 05, 2019
gwarotango:
And you what are you doing online? Why aren't you at the barricades?
undecided Very lame.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by jaxxy(m): 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
Madeu:

Foreign agents goes beyond CIA. Can be sponsored by opposition politicans Remember Nigeria govt has issue with Iran.

So sowore will connive with Iran? What’s his business with them? Even Atiku he doesn’t like either neither does Soyinka so they can’t be sponsored by these other parties.

The government is about to start we want them to start on the right footing not the stupid business as usual mentality that caused us problems in the last 4years which is what Nigerians are beginning to see again with all that has been happening both in the presidency and senate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by SillyMods: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
[s]
BUGOFF:
Lol! I know ur type, u must have recently been employed in one obscure, yet juicy, agency to "chop" in peace, or have been appointed P.A/S.A.
Enjoy.
[/s]
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by SillyMods: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2019
[s]
Lionsbet:

You don't know shiii about me, so fvck the fvck off nigga!!

If you call me an online warrior, you're not wrong also. Trust me you don't wanna see the live offline warrior. Wait till i meet Nnamdi Kanu
[/s]
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by gwarotango: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
undecided Very lame.
Oga Go to the barricades and protest, instead of pointing fingers at those who would not. Walk the talk. Whats lame about that?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Madeu(m): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2019
TSRC:

Keep chatting nonsense.
There is no possible reason why the CIA will want to remove buhari.
He has not done anything revolutionary or gone against American interests.
He even paid for American tucanos to the tune of a billion.

Besides, Trump is not a globalist. He does not give a shitt about the world.

CIA ko, CIB ni .The things we read on naira land.
Trump's trade war is about Chinese companies having upper hand against American companies, which in a long run affects American domination of world trade ditto USA economy. That's against USA interest. Every USA president must protect that.
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by frowland(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2019
netpro:
The Sowore protest has the depiction of CIA clandestine operation written all over it.

This is not new for the United States. They have done it in Libya, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Germany, USSR, Syria, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan and many other countries.

Through the CIA, they instigate an uprising through locals, destabilise the nation, come in as saviours, make profit, steal their resources and leave it worse than it was.

Another angle to it.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Pvssy: 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2019
Atiku Abubakar thinks he can be in Dubai and throw Nigeria into turmoil

Obasanjo knew much about the evil called Atiku and swore back then he will never become president while he is alive

Atiku is desperate for power. A political prostitute who is ready to trade life's and property for his directionless ambition

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by TSRC: 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2019
Madeu:

Trump's trade war is about Chinese companies having upper hand against American companies, which in a long run affects American domination of world trade ditto USA economy. That's against USA interest. Every USA president must protect that.
What does that have to do with buhari?
Re: Revolution Now: Northern Group Pulls Out, Says Action Sponsored By Foreigners by Madeu(m): 12:14pm On Aug 05, 2019
TSRC:

What does that have to do with buhari?

Chinese presence are everywhere in Nigeria and getting juicy government contracts of which Nigeria govt will default on paying. When that happens, your national assets(esp your ports and waterways) would be seized and controlled by Chinese govt. Britain/ American will need the Chinese to have favorable trading with Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List / APC Leading By Over 200k Votes As INEC Adjourns Collation Of Remaining 3 Kogi LG / APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.