Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 AM

Where Are You? i ask. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Are You? i ask. (172 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Saraki To Tinubu: Nigeria Bigger Than You, I Acted In National Interest / Buhari: I Ask For More Patience In Tackling Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Are You? i ask. by obanimoje: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2019
shame on you all ( don't want to mention names now) who were very vocal and partipated in protest rally against COZA pastor, in the wake of that rumored rape scandal but are sitting in the comfort of their homes this morning. why don't you come out now with the speed of zeal with which you protested then? dont you feel concern for your country as to being concerned with Busola Dakolo's rape argument? when one of you was molested by an over zealous senator and with a very clear evidence,you all lost your voice and strength for protest.i ask,why are you yet to organise protest to support Sowore's unjust arrest? shame,shame on you.while i make this little narrative,bear it in mind that i dont in anyway support rape no matter whobis involved but just make obvious level of hypocrisy carried out by some people in this nation.

(1) (Reply)

Revolution Now Protest Can Leads To Lost Of Life In Some Sta Nigerians Be Warned / INSIDE PEDESTAL GIST!!! Kosalabaro And Okebadan By Wole Arisekola / Security: Gov. Ugwuanyi Sends Anti-kidnapping Bill To State Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.